Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why women won't go for incels despite demanding subservience from men

mangoboy

mangoboy

Professional misanthrope
-
What do women want from men? Ultimately, they want to be able to control him and make him subservient to her. They could easily do this with incels.

Think about it: the average incel has no social life, is desperate for female affection, and doesn't care about his own needs. He will NEVER cheat on her. But do you see women going for men like that? Hell no. Instead, you see them lusting after bad boys and GL Chads with robust social circles who already have bitches lined up for them. This is because the incel does not make her tingle-he's not good looking, powerful, nor can she show him off to everyone else and cause drama in his social circle. So instead she opts for what, at first glance, would seem like a bad choice.

Madness.

Also, incels dont have anything to provide to women. Most incels are NEET and have low paying jobs. Say what you will about beta cucks, but they usually have good jobs and are well connected.

Women want what they can't have.

Ultimately, they want to be able to control him and make him subservient to her. They could easily do this with incels
Gigacope. Women act that way with men they aren't attracted to, but as soon as they land a chad they become submissive slaves ready to serve the cock.

Also, incels dont have anything to provide to women. Most incels are NEET and have low paying jobs. Say what you will about beta cucks, but they usually have good jobs and are well connected.

Not all incels are neets, and a lot of those who became neets did so after seeing they had no chance with women. It's the conclusion that the game is rigged from the start that makes a lot of people go neets.

Not all incels are neets, and a lot of those who became neets did so after seeing they had no chance with women. It's the conclusion that the game is rigged from the start that makes a lot of people go neets.
Precisely.

Yeah normies want to use neet status as a justification, but in reality, most of us wouldn't be neets if we weren't living incel first off, normies love to invert Maslow's hierarchy. Reason why many of us are neets is because obviously, what is the point in contributing to a society that is going to reject us anyhow?...

Yeah normies want to use neet status as a justification, but in reality, most of us wouldn't be neets if we weren't living incel first off, normies love to invert Maslow's hierarchy. Reason why many of us are neets is because obviously, what is the point in contributing to a society that is going to reject us anyhow?...
Get a job you lazy bums

Great points.

Foids want the illusion of control. They want a man that will take them and use them and treat them like an object in bed while paying for their bullshit and doing what they want in public. They're scum and shit.

Get a job you lazy bums

I've got a dead end, nowhere job, to pay for my copes. I'm not motivated to go seek out a degree or anything at this point, now had I known 20 yrs ago what I do now (at the age of 39), if I woulda known this at 18 or so, I likely would have saved up and moved somewhere in South Asia.

Most beta cucks have had gfs in high school and developed normal because of that. It doesnt feel wrong for them

Most beta cucks have had gfs in high school and developed normal because of that. It doesnt feel wrong for them
Only slayers and incels (the extremes) are blackpilled on women. Everyone in between is bluepilled.

I've got a dead end, nowhere job, to pay for my copes. I'm not motivated to go seek out a degree or anything at this point, now had I known 20 yrs ago what I do now (at the age of 39), if I woulda known this at 18 or so, I likely would have saved up and moved somewhere in South Asia.

Lol that usually ends up happening to a lot of people. Too old, unmotivated to go back to school and jaded with life.