Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Youngcels (Under 20) Should Not Be On This Site

I think that teencels should be banned for a simple reason: they need to stay away from an internet e-ideology echo chamber like this one.

It’s not about the brag which is something I don’t care about. It’s that there’s the risk that teencels do not have developed blackpill thoughts on their own and they are absorbing the incel community mindset.

If a teencel comes here after having developed the blackpill on his own, then he is welcome, but if he is a person full of hopes to find a GF, and he’s not even a misogynist, then he should leave because he does not belong to this place.

Definitely agree that there should be a lower bound for the age at which someone can be recognised as an incel. And i believe 20 is the perfect age for that age-limit to be because
most people know it's over through 15+ years of accumulative experiences with their peers.

The age of 20 marks the point in time by which an individual would have had exposure to the greatER society, beyond their immediate/extended family, for 15 years (assuming the average person begins primary/elementary school at the age of 5). By the age of 20 most people would have completed high school and 2 years of college/university, by which time they can have an understanding of their value in society based on the quality of their interactions with others and how they were treated/perceived in the last 15 years.

Even in my case the realization of my inceldom occurred at the age of 20, although i wasnt aware of the concept of inceldom until after a few months later when i started digging deeper into the endless catacombs of the internet and found others in the same situation as me whose life experiences were suprisingly similiar to mine. Before the age of 20 i always subconsciously knew my appearance was very different to that of the average person (in a negative way) and that i was weird; But i was slightly bluepilled and believed that changing society's perception of me was somewhat in my control. Not long after becoming 20, the few remnants of hope in me that one day people would just accept me for who I am, disappeared into the void. Joined this forum 2 weeks after my 21st birthday.

Last edited:
You can tell it is pretty much over at 16, I'm sure everyone can agree.
I think that teencels should be banned for a simple reason: they need to stay away from an internet e-ideology echo chamber like this one.
Teencels are fine with me, I remember how crushing it was to turn 20 and miss out on teen sex, not reaching the usual milestones the more intense feelings ect.

Sure some might ascend and I hope they do! I hope those in their 20s ascend also, things will only get harder once you're 30 and still a virgin or only ever paid for it. Nevermind in your 40s or older like I am!
Fml my face makes me look like I'm 12
most men won't go from incel to chad or normie during their teens. You can basically always tell if it's over by the time someone is 14 to 18

Before the age of 20 i always subconsciously knew my appearance was very different to that of the average person (in a negative way) and that i was weird; But i was slightly bluepilled and believed that changing society's perception of me was somewhat in my control. Not long after becoming 20, the few remnants of hope in me that one day people would just accept me for who I am, disappeared into the void.

Same, JFL at people saying you would know at 15, that sounds like some mentalcel fuckery, even though I faced many rejections then I understood that I still had time to grow (gain some height), etc. I was still very blue pilled and trying all kinds of shit, I was even trying to figure some cheats out (like subliminal messaging), which was way more interesting than any PUA crap, I actually got some results out of the experiment, and I plan on restarting and continuing it, I can probably test it on my co-workers lol

Anybody saying they just KNEW it was over when they were that young, and they weren't physically disabled/deformed and/or mentally disabled, they are likely a fucking mentalcel/volcel, because you still have time for physical and mental development, there's still places you haven't gone to, to approach, you haven't explored ridiculously desperate options which would make it concrete to yourself that it is truly over.

I think that's why a lot of incels are so "flip floppy", and the moment a woman shows a hint of interest in them, they get a sense of false hope and can easily be mislead. ITs because they lied to themselves, they never truly gave up, because they never truly tried their best and put in all the effort they could, to fully comprehend it was over for them, I never get a sense of hope no matter how nice a girl acts around me, I just ignore, all these guys talking about "oneitis" and "I think I have a chance" are the same guys who would say a young teen could know they are incel

Last edited:
It's better to be blackpilled earlier, but not define themselves as incel.