Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why YouTube is full of normies that believe every stupid thing on the planet?

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
Why normies are so annoying

I am not a normie

You don't need to make threads for every random thought that pops into your skull

Normies worship Andrew tate

fccc87b7b1fca8e2fc843c37374d289a.jpg

Also
people_are_stupid.png

See you tube videos about Mike Tyson and Andrew tate
There are lot of normie fan boys who worship them like gods

Also nowadays YouTube is flooding with Islamic videos

I see so many normies in comment section phrasing Andrew tate and islam

I think Islam is taking over the west by fooling this normies

I will make threads
If they're going to be as meaningless as this one maybe don't. Also, why do you type like some "me luv you long time 2 dolla" chink, in broken English

If they're going to be as meaningless as this one maybe don't. Also, why do you type like some "me luv you long time 2 dolla" chink, in broken English
I type very fast in anxiety of submitting the reply .So naturally I will make spelling mistakes and create broken english

I type very fast in anxiety of submitting the reply .So naturally I will make spelling mistakes and create broken english
You feel anxious replying in an online forum jfl, are you 12 or something

Normies triggered by nick f

No man I want reply from people fast
You are a suspicious user to me, trying too hard with posting random redpill crap from jewtube

You are a suspicious user to me, trying too hard with posting random redpill crap from jewtube
JFL he made a thread about why we shouldnt hate kikes and got banned, he was banned 4 times already

Wow, based. I thought Nick was another apt right e grifter, maybe I was wrong
i think he is half mexican, jfl at being a white supremacist when youre half brown. he looks really white tho, so maybe theyre fine with it.