Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wicca / witchcraft maxxing

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I used to be Wiccan in my very early teens (9-12), but the influence of My Little Pony pretty much replaced my need for the supernatural with moralistic philosophies of achieving universal harmony thru mundane means. Looking back, I'm not sure if it was a good path, I kinda miss the raw energy of these times.

Anyway, I think incels should get into witchcraft and hex the normies. :feelsmage: I have incredible mana due to not having sex and rarely fapping. :feelsLSD: I'm also pretty good at meditation (I did all the Liber Null shit later in my teens, I can do WILD lucid dreaming and weird shit like that) + I'm on friendly terms with the horned God and mother Goddess cos I worshiped them back when there was basically no info on Wicca in Poland (it's still shit, but I can read English + I've read enough non-wicca magic books to know how magic works, but the witchy larp of wicca has its fun appeal for the subconscious). :feelsLSD:

Get some fucking candles or incense (you don't really need anything, but it's good to larp, you're kinda playing with your own skepticism) and let's go. The spring has started, so it's a perfect moment to start new things, the nature is getting reborn, just as we do. Unleash the divine incel inside you. :feelsmage: Wicca was started by an utterly incel-looking guy, so that's a perfect cope for us.

1200px Pentacle on wiccan altar
0 ARb3mbaqlC8U AM7

Last edited:
Anything that goes against judeo-christianity is fine :feelsmage:

playing with demonic practices seems like an easy way to dig an even bigger hole

I used to be Wiccan in my very early teens (9-12), but the influence of My Little Pony pretty much replaced my need for the supernatural with moralistic philosophies of achieving universal harmony thru mundane means. Looking back, I'm not sure if it was a good path, I kinda miss the raw energy of these times.

Anyway, I think incels should get into witchcraft and hex the normies. :feelsmage: I have incredible mana due to not having sex and rarely fapping. :feelsLSD: I'm also pretty good at meditation (I did all the Liber Null shit later in my teens, I can do WILD lucid dreaming and weird shit like that) + I'm on friendly terms with the horned God and mother Goddess cos I worshiped them back when there was basically no info on Wicca in Poland (it's still shit, but I can read English + I've read enough non-wicca magic books to know how magic works, but the witchy larp of wicca has its fun appeal for the subconscious). :feelsLSD:

Get some fucking candles or incense (you don't really need anything, but it's good to larp, you're kinda playing with your own skepticism) and let's go. The spring has started, so it's a perfect moment to start new things, the nature is getting reborn, just as we do. Unleash the divine incel inside you. :feelsmage: Wicca was started by an utterly incel-looking guy, so that's a perfect cope for us.

View attachment 596916View attachment 596918
Over for you if you don't have PSI genes

No, this is a terrible idea. You're playing with forces you don't even understand.

If you’re into MLP you could do pop culture magick

View attachment 596916View attachment 596918
Unironically? Lmao. Just. No.

It proclaims to be a “revitalization” of European paganism, except it achieves exactly what Buddhism and Christianity did to Indo-European paganism but like 150x worse.

[UWSL]It tries to “strip down” entire cultural systems of belief to get to the “main point”, only missing it entirely (preserving spiritual continuity with your ancestors), except what makes Wicca way, way worse is the fact that the “system” it “strips down” (“European paganism”) is a complete fabrication in the minds of its founders. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]At least Christianity, Hinduism, and Buddhism took the Indo-European pantheon systems in those places and modified them mythologically, but keeping in tact much of the spiritual praxis, culture, and philosophy that existed there before. Christianity, for instance, rooted itself in Plato, Aristotle, Theosis, and Roman mythological and imperial culture. Buddhism rooted itself in the Vedic systems and culture, even maintaining the Indo-European pantheon within its system. Hinduism is similar to Buddhism but less stripped down, although more added to it. Wicca just invents it’s own bullshit completely disconnected from the culture it claims to be connected to.[/UWSL]

You are unironically closer to your pagan ancestors going Catholic, Orthodox, Buddhist (I prefer Theravada), or even Hindu.

Last edited:
I will say it’s still better than Evangelical Protestantism. Nothing is worse than Evangelical Protestantism, maybe certain secular Jewish sects.

Completely rootless, intellectually void and faux moral elitism with fake promises of salvation that require no moral responsibility.

Lol even here luck and genetics play some role. I've worked on lucid dreams for two damn straight years and got nothing. Some people are just destined to fail.

based and give it a try. For me none of that shit worked and I tried probably hunddeds of rituals

i will study demonology and curse my neighbourhood:feelsdevil:

Lol even here luck and genetics play some role. I've worked on lucid dreams for two damn straight years and got nothing. Some people are just destined to fail.
Do nofap nigger and your dreams will be hardcore lucid after about 21 - 25 days.

Lmao I did and it doesn't work that way.
If even that doesnt help then just give up on lucid dreams , they just are not for you sorry to say.

But take what I say with a grain of salt okay because I can only talk from my own personal experience.

If even that doesnt help then just give up on lucid dreams , they just are not for you sorry to say.

But take what I say with a grain of salt okay because I can only talk from my own personal experience.
I know, I know, no problem. That's mostly my thought too. Some people just... can't. No matter what the subject is. Some people are just there to make succeders stand out. I'm always looking for new techniques though, I'm planning to try 'lucid dream pills' someday although my hope is nowhere close to where it was a few years ago.