Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wife wants autograph from Gigachad; cuck husband demands to be in the picture (EXTREMELY BRUTAL)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
This is the result.

The absolute state of marriage in Western nations in 2021 :lul::lul::lul:

A5o5p1q 700b

If my wife ever cheated on me, I would want it to be with Jason Momoa :soy:

Mogged on so many different levels; it's 4D mogging.

at least my wife is hot :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I’d put a nickel sized hole in his chest
:feelsjuice:

The exit wound is a different story
:feelsdevil:

Who this shaggy moron thinks he is hugging someone's wife like that? Even if he's a movie star or something. I'd dig my hands in his throat if he ever put his hands to my face, not to mention the fact that he's touching my woman.

[UWSL]probably this soyboy allowed it[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
I don't feel sorry[/UWSL]

sad thing is the cuck hubby still br00tally mogs me

:fuk: I'm so indifferent. This is what feminism was all about

His dying face is visible

Her looksmatch was deemed unviable and aborted during first trimester.

Mogged on so many different levels; it's 4D mogging.
I dont know the name of these actors, but that aquaman actor even mogs fucking superman

Look at this shit :feelshaha: Aquaman actor hand mogs, height mogs, face mogs,hair mogs, and even skin color mogs the superman actor

fbec6f702c973a5ea0c917b11b6e17ca.jpg
7206a99bd4c24fba9471e19a43d392b7.jpg

I dont know the name of these actors, but that aquaman actor even mogs fucking superman

Look at this shit :feelshaha: Aquaman actor hand mogs, height mogs, face mogs,hair mogs, and even skin color mogs the superman actor

fbec6f702c973a5ea0c917b11b6e17ca.jpg
7206a99bd4c24fba9471e19a43d392b7.jpg
You're right. Jason Mamoa is the gigachad to rule all gigachads. He's kinda crosseyed though.

He's one of the rare cases where he would look good w and wo a beard. Man's got a good jaw. He should wear a bonnet at night

She’d rather be with him, but she knows she can’t. She’s fine with her bf being humiliated like that, and her body language clearly expresses her desire to be with Mamoa, and that she views her bf as inferior. What’s worse is the cuck bf allows himself to be humiliated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back