Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will 18 be the wall soon?

• Thread starter Blackpillerlakiller
  • Start date
Blackpillerlakiller

Blackpillerlakiller

Blackpilled Motherfucker
★★★
I think it will! You agree brocels?

What is it with you greycels lately?

Maybe, idk.

I am cooming in the gym lately

What is it with you greycels lately?
fuark truuu tho :feelsUnreal:

is it just me or does this feel like a thread a IT user would make to screen shot for goodboy reddit points?:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

fuark truuu tho :feelsUnreal:

is it just me or does this feel like a thread a IT user would make to screen shot for goodboy reddit points?:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
yup very likely

oh and of course they'll crop out our replies saying that OP is an idiot

I personally would never have any relationship or sex with anyone under the age of consent, its just weird to have sex with someone who is not an adult. Its just wrong to minipulate someone into sex as an adult, chad does it all the time and he gets a pass but I do firmly belive age of consent laws are important.

But like ive said they never apply on chads and stacies, female teachers usually molest a ton of kids and just get a slap on the wrist.

I personally would never have any relationship or sex with anyone under the age of consent, its just weird to have sex with someone who is not an adult. Its just wrong to minipulate someone into sex as an adult, chad does it all the time and he gets a pass but I do firmly belive age of consent laws are important.

But like ive said they never apply on chads and stacies, female teachers usually molest a ton of kids and just get a slap on the wrist.
I do believe AoC should be lowered to 16. 18 is just too damn high

however anything lower than 16 is legit pedo

I do believe AoC should be lowered to 16. 18 is just too damn high

however anything lower than 16 is legit pedo
It depends on where you live, It's 16 in Europe (most countries there)

Yes 18 is the top of the wall for men, after that your smv based on look will go downhill

No 18 is peak

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back