Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over will a woman even ever love me?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i know im a youngcel or whatever the fuck, but the vast majority of people my age have seemed to already experienced flirting, or even straight up relationships. i have never gotten that, if i truly did have a chance and it wasn't over for me, wouldn't i have been found attractive already? wouldn't i have been flirted with at the very least?

Foids are incapable of loving someone other than Chad romantically. They behave according to their instincts and only see relationships as transactions.

Foids are incapable of loving someone other than Chad romantically. They behave according to their instincts and only see relationships as transactions.
This.

And if you aren't in a social group already its fucking over.

They will love you if you looksmax
You still young so you have your chance
The agepill will destroy you

i know im a youngcel or whatever the fuck, but the vast majority of people my age have seemed to already experienced flirting, or even straight up relationships. i have never gotten that, if i truly did have a chance and it wasn't over for me, wouldn't i have been found attractive already? wouldn't i have been flirted with at the very least?
Flirting is not hard right?

It's essentially teasing

love is a disney meme, all relationships are transactional

exactly so a woman should be able to do it with me if i had any SMV.
You should flirt with the woman. Not the other way around. Girls wait for guys to come to them.

No you will never get genuine love, lust, and desire. Im sorry bro

No you will never get genuine love, lust, and desire. Im sorry bro
the hard truth is that my nights of crying into my pillow will likely continue until my death. oh well

Unless your genetic quality is significantly higher than foids, you won't receive love based on who you are. At best you will earn a relationhip based on providing.

the hard truth is that my nights of crying into my pillow will likely continue until my death. oh well
Yeah you learn to deal with it. Just find your fave cope and ride it out till the end.

S.R.B had several boyfriends on her belt by the age of fifteen.

If you do 4000 approaches then yes

Unless your genetic quality is significantly higher than foids, you won't receive love based on who you are. At best you will earn a relationhip based on providing.

So basically what he's telling you is that, no, females can never love you.

It's extremely rare for females to make the first move. Then again, it's also the only time they may ever "love" a male. So if it is not happening to you, there isn't much point in trying.

You could perhaps try until high school ends. It only gets more difficult with age, not easier.

But looking at how fucked your generation is, ngl, it's probably already over.

Last edited:
love is chad-only
sorry :fuk:

Let me ask you this, are you Chad? Do you have any future prospects of becoming Chad in the near future before the age of 27?

If no then no.