Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

will andrew tate get convicted

• Yes

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-

Yes. Hopefully he is locked up for life and killed by gypsies. Fakecel if you care about that sexhaver redpill faggot.

Probably, they've invested too much into it for him not to be found guilty. :feelsjuice:

idgaf anymore

andrew tate is a FTM character and servant of satan he is literally the other character for anton lavey the creator of church of satan they look so much aliek they're heavily connected in gematria cipher and he's all scripted he's a fake woke like alex jones who is actually bill hicks and kanye who are all controlled opposition
the arrest was scripted for the worlds stage

That nigga must be dead by now lmao

FREE TOP G. FUCK ANY COPING FEMOID READING THIS.

He may be a redpilled sex haver but I like him because he pisses off normies and soys.

Don't know & don't care

Of course
He is a vast threat to the usual suspects and they will therefore destroy him

Almost certainly tbh.

They have nothing they scrambling to find shit that they can spin into a story.

Yeah. They got Julian Assange the same way. No chance they let him go at this point. They'll just keep digging or pay some foid to make up a story that can land him in jail. Then they can fine him lots of money, confescate his cars etc, to pay of all the police and lawyers. It's all a con to steal money.

Awoooooooooo!

I feel like his money and connections will allow him to squirm his way out of it

I want to see JustPearlyThings being gang raped by niggers and that shit recorded so that I can coom daily to it

The irony of all this is there before he was arrested, he had made so many videos about how amazing Romania was and how much he liked it. I bet his jail cell isn't so fun jfl.

I lost my interest in sparkling water.

The irony of all this is there before he was arrested, he had made so many videos about how amazing Romania was and how much he liked it. I bet his jail cell isn't so fun jfl.
apparently a guy in there threatened to kill them, so they have to take turns sleeping so they don't get attacked in their sleep.

apparently a guy in there threatened to kill them, so they have to take turns sleeping so they don't get attacked in their sleep.
Based
Fucking sexhaver lololol

never heard of this guy before, is he a comedian or what?:feelshehe:

most likely. does innocence or guilt matter to the mainstream? fuck no, this is a political trial.

andrew tate is a FTM character and servant of satan he is literally the other character for anton lavey the creator of church of satan they look so much aliek they're heavily connected in gematria cipher and he's all scripted he's a fake woke like alex jones who is actually bill hicks and kanye who are all controlled opposition
the arrest was scripted for the worlds stage
FR4Hg7iVgAAyxI4.jpg