Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will i die on a motorcycle

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Title. I want to get one

No, it's all fear mongering

good chance. i know of two people who were cut in half not sure they died right away. another dude died. one more dude hit a animal was in coma. true stories.

then another dude was paralyzed.

Well logically speaking if you end up in a collision your probably going to be the one getting hurt 99% of the time. Just depends how prone motorcycles are to collisions, perhaps the skill of the driver may or may not be important, I dont know.

good chance. i know of two people who were cut in half not sure they died right away. another dude died. one more dude hit a animal was in coma. true stories.
God damn nigga. Over

yea its over
get a shitbox

id never get one just like with a helicopter. not getting in that shit.

Check out

Watchpeopledie.tv Alivegore.com and Livegore.com and judge for yourself.

yea its over
get a shitbox
Screenshot 20240403 074932 Chrome
I want a rhd altezza.

Buy an audi rs6 and drive really fast on the highway.

I have one. It's fun and scary. Get a camera so if you get hit and survive you can sue and won't be blamed.

yes probably but it increases smv slightly by virtue of bikes being a chad hobby
its a high risk high reward hobby/vehicle??

yes probably but it increases smv slightly by virtue of bikes being a chad hobby
its a high risk high reward hobby/vehicle??
True true, I mainly want a bike cuz of the manual transmission

always be aware of your surroundings and be prepared to move. see someone coming up on you face in the phone honk, they don't look up move
Thank you brocel

I have one. It's fun and scary. Get a camera so if you get hit and survive you can sue and won't be blamed.
What bike you have and will do

If u plan on going fast /showing off

Cars are safer

Look at Gore Vds will have u answer

Go really fast down a logging road and swerve into a semi bro... It's a higher chance that way.

What bike you have and will do
Its called a DongFang RTB. It's a Chinese bike shipped to your house. In the U.S. it's called Venom Ghost. It will do about 55 MPH. Brand new they're $2800.

Any close calls?
No not yet. I started riding last year only at night because my town has a lot of traffic through it during the daytime.

This bike but mines in red. Lol they don't seem to offer it in Canada.

This bike but mines in red. Lol they don't seem to offer it in Canada.

I c nice nice. Looks good. Your bike reminds me of the indian ftr1200