Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will net neutrality affect this place

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I keep seeing YouTube about this will it affect us?

Probably, if you live in the US but not for a while. Also will depend on your ISP. The greedy cable companies in my area are probably going to nickel and dime me for every goddamn site they can get away with.

If net neutrality is succesfully repealed, it truly is over.

can you please explain wtf is it?

nausea said:

Basically the "ISP" (internet service providers) are going to be censoring the internet once net neutrality is erased.  They also will be able to charge you more for using certain services that use the internet like netflixs and hulu. Only time will tell what will actually come of it

nausea said:

Basically the "ISP" (internet service providers) are going to be censoring the internet once net neutrality is erased.  They also will be able to charge you more for using certain services that use the internet like netflixs and hulu. Only time will tell what will actually come of it

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
nausea said:
Basically the "ISP" (internet service providers) are going to be censoring the internet once net neutrality is erased. They also will be able to charge you more for using certain services that use the internet like netflixs and hulu. Only time will tell what will actually come of it

nausea said:
Basically the "ISP" (internet service providers) are going to be censoring the internet once net neutrality is erased. They also will be able to charge you more for using certain services that use the internet like netflixs and hulu. Only time will tell what will actually come of it

This is only in America though

justforlulzandkeks said:
This is only in America though

The rest of the world has a habit of copying America. I hope they won't do it this time.

Incels are always the first targets. Lets face it.