Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will pakistan destroy india?

Will pakistan destroy india

• Total voters
Ethnic turd world moment. Both these nations should nuke themselves.

Why Pakistan want to destroy India anyway?

I like Pakistani half punjabi half persian bitches. they are so soft and cuddly and looks tasty

Classic Jew. Why don't you join IDF and bomb shitskins then? You seem to be passionate to bomb ethnics :feelskek::feelskek:
The entire middle east (including Israel) also needs nukings.

Of course a paki curry loves andrew tate

Yep pretty much
And European fertility rate is touching 1. Europeans are failing species that wont pass their lineage. Humans will basically go extinct.

And European fertility rate is touching 1. Europeans are failing species that wont pass their lineage. Humans will basically go extinct.
Thats why i said bomb all the shitskin nationsc

Thats why i said bomb all the shitskin nationsc
Doesn't matter. Cumskins are busy fucking dogs or horses, trooning out instead of marrying and starting a family. They will go extinct.

Doesn't matter. Cumskins are busy fucking dogs or horses, trooning out instead of marrying and starting a family. They will go extinct.
And indians are busy eating cow shit while pakistan prepare to destroy india

And indians are busy eating cow shit while pakistan prepare to destroy india
Do you parents also share siblinghood along with parenthood? You seem to be retarded with Paki inbreeding.

Do you parents also share siblinghood along with parenthood? You seem to be retarded with Paki inbreeding.
Yes thats why im aryan. You fuck animals and we are breeding and will destroy india

Yes thats why im aryan.
Is this your family photo?

You will go extinct lol

You will go extinct lol
There are 1.8 billion curries with 2+ birth rate and increasing GDP. What can you say about cumskins in the same way except for them fucking dogs? :lul::lul:

There are 1.8 billion curries with 2+ birth rate and increasing GDP. What can you say about cumskins in the same way except for them fucking dogs? :lul::lul:
Nukes

Cope. India also has nukes, more importantly we have Russia support. They won't let the west attack us just like in 1971 war.

only attacks against israel and JSA matter

India is stronger than pakistan. Not indian or pakistani.

Classic Jew. Why don't you join IDF and bomb shitskins then? You seem to be passionate to bomb ethnics :feelskek::feelskek:
I hope Pakistan Nukes india soon and more subhumans like you are evaporated within seconds

Hoping is all you can do. Pakistan missile test are itself failing when we are launching ours to the moon. Keep crying India, Iran and Afghanistan will bomb Paki niggers to dirt in upcoming war. Remember Simpsons is always right
Pakistan language: english
India language: hindi, telugu, pujab, sikh, dalit, brahmin, etc etc

Indians on .is : 50+
Pakistanis on .is: 1

Cope. Pakistan is more sucssesful males and will outbreed india and attack you all

To be honest, I just think it will end in a stalemate. Both will annihilate each other and no gains will be made on either side