Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Will rope this year and might not go to grad school

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Can't stand being a 23 year old virgin. I'm not interested of being a Marvel movie fan anymore and even though I graduated college thta further proves how useless to the society I am, all the guys (KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE FUCKING ASIANS) who ranked dead last in academics in high school and college all GF mog me to death literally because THEY ARE NOT 5'5'' manlets with crooked teeth.

Roping soon. Can't sstand any more years of this insanity.

Meanwhile I can't stand my more successful brother who is in a Ivy League college

first help me find young cute adorable waifu of culture in Taiwan (separatist part of China)

don't rope get thERapy

Don’t rope. But I totally understand your pain.

Can't stand being a 23 year old virgin. I'm not interested of being a Marvel movie fan anymore and even though I graduated college thta further proves how useless to the society I am, all the guys (KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE FUCKING ASIANS) who ranked dead last in academics in high school and college all GF mog me to death literally because THEY ARE NOT 5'5'' manlets with crooked teeth.

Roping soon. Can't sstand any more years of this insanity.
What subject did you major in already? Was it Physics?

You’re like good with numbers you can go anywhere ngl

Indeed. Pain is the fuel we use on our journey. Even if that journey is going around in circles right now.