Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will showing "crime stats by race" increase race mixing among white women?

B

bcroger

Major
Showing how niggers are 13% of the population and 50%+ of all homicides, show casing islamic terror in the west or proving that non-white men commit 70% of all mass shootings does not help. I don't support showing crime stats. by race.

Showing non-white and/or Muslim men as being "tough" and "masculine" will just encourage more white women to be curious about non-white men and abandon white men.

Dont know, but race mixing should be illegal

Race mixers are low IQ.
Imagine being blessed with pure Nordic genetics, just to flush thousands of years of evolution down the toilet, cause you mixed with a nigger.
Doesn´t need to be Nordic, Eastern-European same story

IMG 4214

White women are strange. They complain about being harassed more now but keep voting for more refugees and mass immigration.

I always come to the conclusion that they must like it.

Masculinity cope again

They don’t care. It doesn’t matter if you’re a faggot twink or a boxer as long as you look good

Delusional if you think foids arent attracted to criminals
Yeah you’re right, as long as I commit a crime it doesn’t matter what I look like, females will love it
97D886A2 25AF 4143 A9F2 86144ACBC922

Females are way more attracted to this guy than this faggot

433AD278 1BAD 48F6 BB7C CDA2D3B388A3

Probably just like if you showed them stats on pitbull attacks pitbull ownership would probably go up among white toilets.