Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Will the Incel Awards be removed before its anniversary?

When will the dry, desiccated corpse of the incel awards be given a decent burial?

• Before it's anniversary on 18th November 2023

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After it's anniversary on 18th November 2023

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • From my cold, dead HAND! (Never)

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
The Incel Awards section with that post in "Oneitiscel" by @JayGoptri has been sitting there staring at us like a Mount Everest roadside corpse since November 18, 2022.

I thought the incel awards was a really fun opportunity for us to have some lightweight soy banter on here, maybe recreate a bit of that positive collegial vibe that r/braincels had.

But then it withered on the vine for a bit. And then there was a small changing of the guard in the moderation staff, and it's clear that there's nobody left who GAF about the incel awards now.

So all that's left now, is for someone to pull the pin and nuke that gay shit off the site.

Last edited:
The Incel Awards section with that post in "Oneitiscel" by @JayGoptri has been sitting there staring at us like a Mount Everest roadside corpse since November 18, 2022.

I thought the incel awards was a really fun opportunity for us to have some lightweight soy banter on here, maybe recreate a bit of that positive collegial vibe that r/braincels had.

But then it withered on the vine for a bit. And then there was a small changing of the guard in the moderation staff, and it's clear that there's nobody left who GAF about the incel awards now.

So all that's left now, is for someone to pull the pin and nuke that gay shit off the site.
Spot on @Defetivecuckachu - For fucks sake each time I sign on I see that ancient & awful reminder of terribly broken things on this site ! Gets old as hell.

I mentioned it to Mods ages ago.

@Master - can you remove it?

Let's have a brand new Incel Awards instead :feelshmm:.

I hope I win something!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back