Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will the Taliban eventually become "intergrated" into the Western/liberal world order?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
The Vietnamese regime in 1978 was militantly opposed to 'global capitalism' and the West. Now, they're making our shoes, and are very pro-American for the most part. Could the same thing happen with Talibanistan? In 20 years, will we see "made in Afghanistan" on our clothing and other consumer goods?

Yeah it looks to me like they're gonna break under western pressure and have to cuck themselves. Still better than full globohomo clown world but nothing like that extreme list of rules for women from old Taliban that was circulating on the internet.

They will develop economic ties with China and be a part of the Belt & Road initiative.

Because of globalization they might become more "modernized" and pozzed, but won't be as pozzed as the West.

Yeah it looks to me like they're gonna break under western pressure and have to cuck themselves. Still better than full globohomo clown world but nothing like that extreme list of rules for women from old Taliban that was circulating on the internet.

They will develop economic ties with China and be a part of the Belt & Road initiative.

Because of globalization they might become more "modernized" and pozzed, but won't be as pozzed as the West.
I agree with these takes.

Talibanistan will need economic "growth" and "development" for their rapidly growing population, also an increasing "standard of living" if they want to be popular with the masses (which I suspect they do). The Koran alone will not provide that. They will certainly have to integrate themselves into the modern global economy to a large extent, and in doing so will likely pick up many liberal, Western values. However, they'll still be many decades away from being as feminist and cucked as the West, so at least there's that.

Last edited:
nope, china is going to be in charge soon.

Afghanistan has billions worth in raw materials and resources in their ground but they dont have the proper infrastructure to mine it

With kikes pulling the strings.
Cope. People will literally say kikes control everything no matter what. There’s people that literally say hitler was working with kikes to get the modern state of israel.

Cope. People will literally say kikes control everything no matter what. There’s people that literally say hitler was working with kikes to get the modern state of israel.
I'm beginning to think that these people who see evil Jewish boogeymen hiding around every corner have some sort of mentally disorder tbh.

There’s people that literally say hitler was working with kikes to get the modern state of israel.
Hitler actually did work with zionists. Look up the transfer agreement you dumb kike.

Things are so bad that they immedietly began gymmaxxing

My god you're one dumb kike.
I know what that is, but you’ve said before the nazis were based, didn’t commit the holocaust, and now admit Nazis were trying to create a Jewish state for Jews. How does China have any Jewish influence in it rn, rather than being the opposite where all these Jew corporations are licking’s china’s shit?

I know what that is, but you’ve said before the nazis were based, didn’t commit the holocaust, and now admit Nazis were trying to create a Jewish state for Jews. How does China have any Jewish influence in it rn, rather than being the opposite where all these Jew corporations are licking’s china’s shit?
Yeah Nazis wanted to create a jewish state because they needed somewhere to deport all the kikes. Wtf do you think they were rounding up kikes for? God damn you must be one of those giga low IQ sephardic kikes.

Not the current Taliban, but maybe after a generation or two they will be more liberal. Time will tell.

All religions and religious organizations have to cuck to women.

Some of the most successful Islamic propaganda after 9/11 was how women were converting to Islam and how Islam is actually more respectful of women than the west is.

The Vietnamese regime in 1978 was militantly opposed to 'global capitalism' and the West. Now, they're making our shoes, and are very pro-American for the most part. Could the same thing happen with Talibanistan? In 20 years, will we see "made in Afghanistan" on our clothing and other consumer goods?
No, the sphere of influence they're aligned with most closely is entirely Chinese, but even with that Islam is paramount to their culture just as Islam is entirely foreign for most of China. :feelsjuice:

Economic trade and foid whoredem are not one and the same. The west will trade with them if they can buy/sell from them and if Afghan produce goods at a lower price than competitors. Whether those goods were produced whilst foids walk around in Burqas doesn't make one iota of difference.

Economic trade and foid whoredem are not one and the same. The west will trade with them if they can buy/sell from them and if Afghan produce goods at a lower price than competitors. Whether those goods were produced whilst foids walk around in Burqas doesn't make one iota of difference.
Silk Road runs through neighboring Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan. The United States is finished in Afghanistan and everybody knows it. It's over. :feelsjuice:

The women beating thing needs to be adopted. It happens now already but not near enough.

Silk Road runs through neighboring Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan. The United States is finished in Afghanistan and everybody knows it. It's over. :feelsjuice:
All it will take is a major war with another world power like China (not just a proxy war in the Middle East) where the United States military is thoroughly defeated and then no one will doubt that it's over for the United States
@Copexodius Maximus

All it will take is a major war with another world power like China (not just a proxy war in the Middle East) where the United States military is thoroughly defeated and then no one will doubt that it's over for the United States
@Copexodius Maximus
Double-edge sword.
On the one hand, I despise the US as it is the global center of almost all things cucked.
On the other hand, China will probably treat non-Han ethnic minorities like shit.
There's nothing to look foreword to in these wars cause no matter who wins, we lose.

@Copexodius Maximus
A war between China and the USSA is never going to happen though. That era is over. Wars today are not fought on the battlefield with millions of men under arms- that's an outdated way of thinking. Wars today are fought economically, and with propaganda.

1. The difference is that the Taliban has strong religious values as a foundation (unlike modern day christians), so they will never change, they will have to be killed off

2. I think its the opposite that will happen, there are muslims immigrating to the west all the time and the form islamic communities. Their birth rate is positive while the birth rate of westerners is in decline, so at some point Muslims will outnumber Christians, from there they will start practicing extremism and a civil war may break out, and I believe they would win because again their belief is stronger

Its like a Viking Vs and Englishman, the vikings believed that they only went to their heaven if they died in battle, so they fought with a level of carelessness and fervor that Englishmen could not replicate, same with modern day Christians and Muslims, most Christians today profess all this "I believe in Jesus" shit but they are really just cowards when shit hits the fan, whereas Muslims are less afraid to die and willing to go to extremes

For example, crashing a plane into a building and killing yourself just to send a message

Christians today aren't on that level, their belief in their God isn't that strong

This is why I believe in the end the West is going to lose, all Muslims have to do is immigrate at let the power of demograhpics over generations play in their favor

1. The difference is that the Taliban has strong religious values as a foundation (unlike modern day christians), so they will never change, they will have to be killed off

2. I think its the opposite that will happen, there are muslims immigrating to the west all the time and the form islamic communities. Their birth rate is positive while the birth rate of westerners is in decline, so at some point Muslims will outnumber Christians, from there they will start practicing extremism and a civil war may break out, and I believe they would win because again their belief is stronger

Its like a Viking Vs and Englishman, the vikings believed that they only went to their heaven if they died in battle, so they fought with a level of carelessness and fervor that Englishmen could not replicate, same with modern day Christians and Muslims, most Christians today profess all this "I believe in Jesus" shit but they are really just cowards when shit hits the fan, whereas Muslims are less afraid to die and willing to go to extremes

For example, crashing a plane into a building and killing yourself just to send a message

Christians today aren't on that level, their belief in their God isn't that strong

This is why I believe in the end the West is going to lose, all Muslims have to do is immigrate at let the power of demograhpics over generations play in their favor
The problem is that Western born Muslims tend adopt the values of their peers and of their societies at large, not that of their parents.

They're a decently resource rich country, if they tariff all their raw materials then Kabul could be the next Dubai, just another shit stain pretend city with extremely tall buildings for no reason.

The problem is that Western born Muslims tend adopt the values of their peers and of their societies at large, not that of their parents.
True, but I think that is going to change once the concentration of "actual Muslims" go up, western muslims are cowards like Christians, they are really no different, they don't really believe in their God, its just a virtue signally club for them

Once the concentration of extremists go up, they will have to adhere to the extremists or be killed off

I don't think any of these Jihadists would hesitate to kill a western indoctrinted muslim, they would see them as infidels all the same