Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Will they ever create tech thats reopens growth plates

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
This doesn't seem that farfetched given all the great technologies white people have blessed the world with,

Could this possibly be a thing in the future :waitwhat:

I would pay multi millions for this

Heavy cope, even if you grew 3-4 inches, your other features won't grow proportionally and you'll look fucked.

Heavy cope, even if you grew 3-4 inches, your other features won't grow proportionally and you'll look fucked.
I'm talking about a tech that would open all grown plates, not just the ones on our knees

I'm talking about a tech that would open all grown plates, not just the ones on our knees
That would have something to do with the pituitary gland, making an artificial tumor in that area of the brain would force new growth.

This kind of surgery is beyond our current capability, it's based af though

I would give all of my money for something like that

That would have something to do with the pituitary gland, making an artificial tumor in that area of the brain would force new growth.

This kind of surgery is beyond our current capability, it's based af though
Even once the growth plates are closed?

Well, the growth plates too would have to be reopened likely. It would be beyond expensive complete procedure.

Well, the growth plates too would have to be reopened likely. It would be beyond expensive complete procedure.
I don't give a fuck i would pay the price

BY that point we'll be having sex as avatars and sending our genetically modified sperm to them through shipping tubes.

This doesn't seem that farfetched given all the great technologies white people have blessed the world with,

Could this possibly be a thing in the future :waitwhat:

I would pay multi millions for this
doubt you or any incels(who have a lower chance of making big bucks) will be able to afford it.

I can't even imagine how they could reopen growth plates in the head area, that would be key for not looking fucked @ many inches taller.

I would give everything for that

doubt you or any incels(who have a lower chance of making big bucks) will be able to afford it.
Oh I have good moneymaxxing plans I'm going to the middle east to strike big in a untapped niche industry

I need some for my dick

By the time it's possible, it's easier to just download a better complete body than to tinker with your subhuman one
BY that point we'll be having sex as avatars and sending our genetically modified sperm to them through shipping tubes.

This doesn't seem that farfetched given all the great technologies white people have blessed the world
Cage

never happen, tech like CRISPR will make it completely unnecessary anyway

No, nobody cares it's not issue which affects Chad or foids
That can only preven future incels before they born, not existing ones :cryfeels:

Last edited:
No, but they will develope a million new ways to treat cancers that only women can get. Meanwhile women giga life expectancymog men.
Too bad were already born :feelsrope:

That will make chads even taller it would make under 7feet is short

Cuz I'm not an elite Jew with hundreds of thousands laying around, and people with that kind of money aren't incel in the first place. I'd just get mogged even more.
Well at least there would be hope

they would probably just genetically modify babies to be taller, rather than do this.
by that time we'll all be dead.

by the time any of this tech like artificial wombs/eggs, realistic sex robots, realistic ai that can function as a gf, insane surgeries to make yourself look good through chemicals, machine parts being added or biological ones, or gene editing we'll all be dead

before society even makes it there it will likely collapse anyways

its probably gonna collapse in 10-20 years at this rate and all this stuff is hundreds of years off

Not in our lifetime

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back