Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Will toilets be replaced?

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★

No bitching. No cheating. No expensive crap. No bullshit emotional games. No vindictive, passive aggressive bullshit. Didn't get btfo by 50 guys. Box doesn't smell like feces and fish. Doesn't need makeup. Fucks better.

IT NIGGERS LICK MY ANUS

I just want to live long enough to see the toilets cope and seethe when they're no longer able to be backstabbing, shallow parasites. :feelshmm:

IT NIGGERS LICK MY ANUS

It cooks, it cleans, it fucks, and it has a positive attitude. It's a shame we were born too early bros...

Last edited:
Yes unlike many copers would claim otherwise.

Depends. Men will always want a real woman. It's evolution.

Depends. Men will always want a real woman. It's evolution.
The only thing men will need foids for is offspring. I personally think a lot of men would have far more life satisfaction with the robot, tho. Toilets wouldn't even be worth the effort. Currently, they can't compete.

The only thing men will need foids for is offspring. I personally think a lot of men would have far more life satisfaction with the robot, tho. Toilets wouldn't even be worth the effort. Currently, they can't compete.
True. Only time will tell, though.

They will once sex robots and artifical wombs have been perfected.