Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will Whites ever be able to reclaim their homelands from ethnics or are they doomed? [Think in the timeframe of hundreds of years]

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Will ethnic infestation remain in Europe, North America, and Australia forever, or is there a decent possibility of Whites reclaiming their homelands?

Last edited:
Whites are trained too be pussys by jews

Whites are trained too be pussys by jews
So no possibility of reclamation, even far hundreds of years far into the future?

So no possibility of reclamation, even far hundreds of years far into the future?
Only with abother austrian saint

As much as I’d like to be hopeful it’s very hard to say. All I know is it took decades of Jewish brainwashing to turn whites into what they are now, while it took much less time to turn Weimar into the Third Reich

don't know and don't care tbh but i will be living in some rich UAE middle eastern country in the future and getting 6 digit salary every month.

Will ethnic infestation remain in Europe, North America, and Australia forever, or is there a decent possibility of Whites reclaiming their homelands?
In the hundreds of years? Yes.
In the next few decades? No.

don't know and don't care tbh but i will be living in some rich UAE middle eastern country in the future and getting 6 digit salary every month.
Can't wait 'till you employ me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back