Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Will you follow the midget?

Will you?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
You play vidiya, inkwel? I know you do. Sometimes you play well into the midnight. Imagine playing something scary like system shock 2, in the dark room, all alone. You go between levels, collect keys and kill monsters. But something is not right. You feel it, feel the presence. You turn around, theres noone. You continue to play. The feeling intensifies. You know theres someone else in your room. Silent evil stares at you from the darkness. You turn around, you stare back into the darkness. You hear hissing and you see big octopus-shaped head. A glimpse of imagination. Theres noone. You just need get some sleep, just finish this level and youll sleep like a child.

You play. But what if, theres actually someone here? Just a thought. Suddenly you feel touch. A little warm hand touches your shoulder. Gently. Slow. Its warm and sweaty. You turn around and freeze in horror. You see an ugly midget. A grey creature about four feet tall with a huge head. You see big pulsating veins on its completely bald purple head. It stares at you with blind misty eyes. Youre too terrified to speak. Dont be afraid, says creature in dry, ear piercing voice. Im here to help, creature continues, i used to be an incel too before the experiment. Suddenly your PC restarts. The screen shows a tropical island. You see a good looking man surrounded by women. They are happy. Women are stunning pretty and they clearly want the man with them. You hear hiss. Thats what i sacrificed my eyesight, soul and the rest of appearance for, creature hissing, now I cant even speak properly.

lights go off. The movie is now just a black screen. The unwanted guest grabs your arm with its small childish hand. Your arm hurts. Little nails piercing your skin, you feel warm sticky liquid down your elbow. You try to scream, but youre mute. You cant stand up, you cant move. You cant even blink. But its not fear. Something dark and much more sinister is now in control of your body. Weve created an incel heaven, a place populated only by ex incels, creature tries to smile, where every man gets ten hot women that will love him. A land of harems. Creature coughs. Despite your hand is completely numb you're no longer afraid. Same external force taken fear away just like it took away your ability to move.
Intrigued you ask, whats the catch. Youre smarter than the most incels, ugly midget speaks while walking away from you, it is you, who choses to join harem, but it is me who decides your role there. But worry not, all the women are equaly happy there, creature slowly walks into darkness leaving a wet trace. Follow me if you made your mind, you wont have a second chance to join. Ypu really want to go yo that island, but deep inside you feel something is not right. Will you follow the midget?

Play Siren on ps4, was released on ps2 but it's scary af, made by the Superior game making Japanese, so you will pee pee

Play Siren on ps4, was released on ps2 but it's scary af, made by the Superior game making Japanese, so you will pee pee
But will you follow the ugly midget?