Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will you go to hell when you die?

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Do you think you will go to hell when you die?

• Total voters
Hopefully not if it exists (which I doubt it does).

Straight to the Malebolge

I was a good boy I did all the things Mummy told me in the hopes of getting a gf.

Like I said in another post: I'm already in hell.

If I were to die right now, then probably yes

According to the Bible, the people that traumatized me will go to Heaven, cuz they believe and follow God.
I don't.

I'm not interested in going to Heaven.
If God believes that I deserve to burn eternally, even though I never hurt anybody, and the people I did hurt, I went above and beyond to accept their scorn, then he can eat a dick.

Anyway, yeah, I'm going to Hell.

so many christian pieces fo shit think i will. i'm not down with their whole uniting humanity crap.

I feel like this is a trap, so I voted no for extra safety.

Satanists, occultists, those who practice magic will definitely not go to Heaven.

If there is no after life there is no god. And I am pretty sure there is no god. You only have our own consciousness, our brain. You experience this life once and then you end forever as if you were never born just a thought in other people's head. It will be the fate of all of us so why even worry about it.

Satanists, occultists, those who practice magic will definitely not go to Heaven.
Practicing magic is making my soul accend. My afterlife is going to be way better that your. I am alchemically transforming my soul. I am the philosophers stone.

Practicing magic is making my soul accend. My afterlife is going to be way better that your. I am alchemically transforming my soul. I am the philosophers stone.
You look like those people who are literally blinded by darkness.

Hopefully. It's better than going to Heaven and getting brutally mogged by the gigachad God every day.

Of course not