Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Winter is so fuckin shitty here ı swear to allah

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
We didnt even see any proper rain,the water sources are about to fuckin dry and of course there is no snow.
Whats the point of winter if there is no snow ?
We had nut sized ice raining from the sky in autumn,but theres not even rain in the winter.
WEATHER WAS SUNNY AF TODAY WİTH NO CLOUDS THO,AT LEAST LET İT BE COLD DAMMİT WE ENTERİNG NEW YEAR

Brutal winterpill

Brutal, my winter is shit too, I wish it was cold and snowy year round

I hate the cold.

winter is based.

Same brozzer. I take warm showers just to feel less depressed since the cold takes a toll on my sanity

LOL same thing here.

We had snow in March but not during this winter.

JFL @ this winter, and some people still think global warming isn't real.

We didnt even see any proper rain,the water sources are about to fuckin dry and of course there is no snow.
Whats the point of winter if there is no snow ?
We had nut sized ice raining from the sky in autumn,but theres not even rain in the winter.
WEATHER WAS SUNNY AF TODAY WİTH NO CLOUDS THO,AT LEAST LET İT BE COLD DAMMİT WE ENTERİNG NEW YEAR
Winter is always shit in Canada so I understand this.

agreed . winter is no good. it needs to go

We had some bad snow and temperatures hardly above freezing here in the United Cuckdom. Meanwhile from what I have seen there is no snow up in Scandinavia. The world is upside down - normally that's the other way around.

Yeah rn it’s like fucking September mate,I mis the days when it snowed or rained in Turkey