Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wish I could eat junk food all the time

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Had burger king cheese burgers a week ago and they have mogged everything I've had since then. JFL why is it like crack. I would cope with it hard every day if I could but I'm not a foid so I can't be fat. I wish I had the foid ability to be fat and eat like a pig and not have that make you disgusting to everyone

I am a lanky fuck with a BMI of 21 but I eat fast food all the time tbh. my daily routine usually requires a decent amount of physical activity so I can maintain a skinny physique just through that + not eating added sugars (seriously just don't eat candy/chocolate/dessert/soda etc and your diet is instantly 10x healthier)

lately though because of quarantine I've just been eating like peanut butter and cheese slices at home, too depressed to cook. I miss the kino atmosphere of sitting down at a one-person table at an empty Jack in the Box at 6 AM and just reflecting on life with my shitty breakfast. it was a place of spiritual contemplation and reflection for me tbh

I am a lanky fuck with a BMI of 21 but I eat fast food all the time tbh. my daily routine usually requires a decent amount of physical activity so I can maintain a skinny physique just through that + not eating added sugars (seriously just don't eat candy/chocolate/dessert/soda etc and your diet is instantly 10x healthier)

lately though because of quarantine I've just been eating like peanut butter and cheese slices at home, too depressed to cook. I miss the kino atmosphere of sitting down at a one-person table at an empty Jack in the Box at 6 AM and just reflecting on life with my shitty breakfast. it was a place of spiritual contemplation and reflection for me ng
Have you ever been to waffle House? Those are based too

I only eat junk food once a month, it doesn't attract me.

I used to be addicted to food. The only way to kick the cravings is intermittent fasting, and cutting out added sugar and gluten from your diet.

Burgers mog pizza tbh

doesn't exist in my state but I have heard about it. jack in the box has a top tier kino atmosphere but in terms of the actual food chick fil a and chipotle are my favorite fast food places

this song has the "jack in the box at 6 am" vibes tbh
Chick fil a has gotten WAY too popular now. I can't stand going there alone and being bombarded by normie couples and families every single time. Mine had THREE drive thru lines that is just fucked up beyond words.
Waffle House is based though, if you go there at 3 am even on some random highway there is usually only gonna be a few oldcels in there

Chick fil a has gotten WAY too popular now. I can't stand going there alone and being bombarded by normie couples and families every single time. Mine had THREE drive thru lines that is just fucked up beyond words.
yep chick fil a rates very low on the atmosphere tier list. I used to get off and eat there while taking public transport home after school but normies all had the same idea and I cannot enjoy my food when I'm in the same room as them tbh. also some of my classmates literally work there which makes it awkward as fuck

Wish i could be fit and never have to do shit

Can’t relate bro. I don’t very much like that stuff.

I want a burger now tbh

Fills me up better, im always still hungry after eating a burger, and it has more cheese and a better overall taste
You eat shit burgers.

Eat a triple bacon and cheeseburger XL from a Burger King in the UK with a side of fries. You will be stuffed for 6+ hours.

The burger is so packed, YOU MUST have it with a drink.

I'm skinny fat and really give no fucks about my long-term health so I eat like I'm 8 years old. What do I care at this point?

Fills me up better, im always still hungry after eating a burger, and it has more cheese and a better overall taste
A good burger and fries is unbeatable
You eat shit burgers.

Eat a triple bacon and cheeseburger XL from a Burger King in the UK with a side of fries. You will be stuffed for 6+ hours.

This man knows his shit

You eat shit burgers.

I’ll try that next time i go, last time i went to burger king i got a whopper and whopper jr and was still hungry af afterwards, but a medium pizza from papa johns can pretty much fill me up

I like it but then also feel shitty after eating it. I've gained weight these last 6 months from being a NEET.

Imagine if you could be a fat ass yet still order stacies to your bed from tinder.

im fken hunger now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wish i could eat decent food made by my cute teen girlfriend

If it wasn't for money i'd eat it everyday tbh

might as well let yourself go, just eat burgers for every meal

I only eat junk food once a month, it doesn't attract me.
same. after diet maxing. for many months now I can no longer eat chips or cake too much. they just aren't as tasty as broccoli with butter at this point.

I like junk food too tbh

Yeas, i ate some pizza the other day and its been a month so it was really good.