Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish i could throw all undesirables in giant fire pit in the desert and drive it off. And im not talking about us...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Im talking about ACTUAL undesirable vermin. Like heavily autistic vegetables, blinds who are also mutes, some retarded ones (like iq below a tolerable one), people with weird and severe rare genetical problems you know, people who dont have any business being alive.

Im tired of this shit. I open tik tok (when im desperately bored) and every other video theres one or two of these freaks demanding you throw some fake pity at them and at least feel guilty of secretly desiring them to just vanish off the face of earth and shit...

If i had any of these worms as my progeny (which will never happen, thankfully) i would just drive down the desert and "forget" them there, you know, as a real man would/should do.

And you KNOW the parents (90% at least) of these circus clowns absolutely dredge the moment they decided to conceive such an abomination.

There. I said it.

Absolutely, I agree. We need government-sponsored and controlled eugenics. Only those fit for reproduction should be reproducing otherwise, they will be fined and imprisoned for illegally reproducing a genetic dead end.

Absolutely, I agree. We need government-sponsored and controlled eugenics. Only those fit for reproduction should be reproducing otherwise, they will be fined and imprisoned for illegally reproducing a genetic dead end.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha:

Brutal but necessary blackpill measures. Otherwise, the world will continue to suffer from the poor and frankly retarded decisions of those unfit to reproduce and parent. Control must be established. Otherwise, the world will continue to spiral down into hell.

I don't understand any of you. In the end, most of humanity will just end up in a big pit of fire anyway.

Less and less of these types of people will be born once gene editing becomes more prominent. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of the cure as they say after all. But of course some normalfags will screech about it despite the fact people already select against short and ugly people in online dating all the time with zero hint of self awareness. Soyciety is full of hypocrites.

Brutal but necessary blackpill measures. Otherwise, the world will continue to suffer from the poor and frankly retarded decisions of those unfit to reproduce and parent. Control must be established. Otherwise, the world will continue to spiral down into hell.
and people think we are crazy and cruel. No bitch, we are ACTUALLY the ones who give a flying shit. We dont want others to suffer or be a mindless weight on the planet and its resources. Thats it.

Less and less of these types of people will be born once gene editing becomes more prominent. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of the cure as they say after all. But of course some normalfags will screech about it despite the fact people already select against short and ugly people in online dating all the time with zero hint of self awareness. Soyciety is full of hypocrites.
Have you seen that dwarf bitch on that rehab room video?! Talking about how they are "erasing my people"?! Like, bitch, be thankful no one will have an eyesore like you to look at in the near future JFL

Now seriously, how delusional can one be...

and people think we are crazy and cruel. No bitch, we are ACTUALLY the ones who give a flying shit. We dont want others to suffer or be a mindless weight on the planet and its resources. Thats it.
Yes, They call us Nazis or have a Napoleon complex or something other and similar, but that's simply not the case. I can't speak for all of us, but we aren't simply interested in power for power's sake but to help the human race. The species is dying; we all know it when we see and consume the news. There is something VERY wrong with this world, and something must be done before it is too late.

I know that our measures seem crazy and cruel, evil even. But regardless, they are simply necessary. A cruel, harsh world demands firm measures to be put in place to revert the world to a state fit for living. Otherwise, what's the point? We aren't really living, just existing in this shithole till we die and our worse-off children take our place.

Fuck that. I want a better life. I want a better world. WE NEED EUGENICS NOW!

Preach it, ma brotha :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :dab:
Only saying the truth, which is what needs to be said. Unfortunately, our masters don't like that, hell our fellow slaves don't either, as they would prefer to bury their heads under the sand and swallow the blue pill.

It isn't as simple as that, there are people who have normal kids and disabled kids. There are even Chads with down syndrome sibling.

My mom should have never given birth

It isn't as simple as that, there are people who have normal kids and disabled kids. There are even Chads with down syndrome sibling.
My process isn't about perfection, at least not initially. It's about having a higher quality of life on a larger scale. Slowly but surely removing the undesirables from society.
Over time, nearly all of society and the world in general would be full of beautiful, intelligent, and tall people.

My mom should have never given birth
Many of our parents shouldn't have. Both for their inferior genetics and piss-poor parenting.

I wouldn't do anything to harm the severely disabled/deformed/genetic freaks, but I do think anyone with a serious health condition should be banned from reproducing. People with down syndrome or some other messed up condition really have no business spreading their suffering on to another generation. Even people with severe mental conditions like OCD, autism, schizophrenia should not produce. My mother has OCD and I also believe she has autism too. Guess what, I have far worse OCD than her and just as bad of Asperger's.

Have you seen that dwarf bitch on that rehab room video?! Talking about how they are "erasing my people"?! Like, bitch, be thankful no one will have an eyesore like you to look at in the near future JFL

Now seriously, how delusional can one be...
I know. That video was crazy. Also, if I remember correctly, her husband was a normal looking average height man. If her people are so great, why isn't she dating one then? :feelsthink: She's such a hypocrite. Even she wants nothing to do with her kind.

This is the best way forward

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back