Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Without mass immigration and letting immigrants work in good jobs..

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Most of the Euro countries wouldn't collapse I don't think. But they would have to reduce the pensions and reduce social services. The property markets would get wrecked in much of the country. Thats not the end of the world, but in Western Europe the home ownership rate is over 50%.

What about raising taxes. A long time ago when taxes were low and the government relatively small, raising taxes was an option. But today taxes are already so high, that its not an option. There is only so high taxes can go before many millions of people stop trying so hard, and just choose to live a less materialistic life. Thats a good thing right, living a less materialistic life.. probably for that person, but not if you are relying on getting taxes on them working and spending money.

Most of the Euro countries wouldn't collapse I don't think. But they would have to reduce the pensions and reduce social services. The property markets would get wrecked in much of the country. Thats not the end of the world, but in Western Europe the home ownership rate is over 50%.

What about raising taxes. A long time ago when taxes were low and the government relatively small, raising taxes was an option. But today taxes are already so high, that its not an option. There is only so high taxes can go before many millions of people stop trying so hard, and just choose to live a less materialistic life. Thats a good thing right, living a less materialistic life.. probably for that person, but not if you are relying on getting taxes on them working and spending money.
Or just invest in automation, like Japan.

What the fuck? I think I'm having a déjà-vu. I've seen this thread (and your exact reply) already (2 weeks ago).

They couldve import people from the Balkans, every guy would move to work for x5-10 more money, in constructions, public transport, etc.

What the fuck? I think I'm having a déjà-vu. I've seen this thread (and the reply of Lessco) already (2 weeks ago).

This thread is some kind of sorcery. I think it's a psy-op to make users believe they're having déjà-vu(s). I hope moderators do so- ... I think they're on it, too.

They couldve import people from the Balkans, every guy would move to work for x5-10 more money, in constructions, public transport, etc.

I read Germany just signed a deal with some of those coper countries like Croatia, to import 25,000 people a year, young adults graduating college or trade schools. Where the Germans would actually let them work in their professions in Germany, and get permanent residency in Germany after 4 years I think.

The Euros seem opposed to science and technology. Like instead of researching AI, they are passing regulations to stop it.

Thats the thing with true conservatism, they don't want science and technology as those would radically change the society.

I read Germany just signed a deal with some of those coper countries like Croatia, to import 25,000 people a year, young adults graduating college or trade schools. Where the Germans would actually let them work in their professions in Germany, and get permanent residency in Germany after 4 years I think.
Good for those guys, not only that they will get more money they will also get status boost and easily marry a foid from homecountry.

Pensions and social security are a pyramid scheme and need to be completely abolished.

Pensions and social security are a pyramid scheme and need to be completely abolished.

Ya in the US they are no longer really in the private sector the old way of defined benefit. They are now defined contribution. And the actuaries say how much can be paid out per year. Another path is making them less generous. And increasing the age when people start getting the pensions.

Its the same like with the public health system. They can just offer less services if needs be. Which in the real world is already what happens, they don't offer everything. There are many things they are doing now that are of marginal or questionable benefit. Meanwhile there are many things they do that are high value and you can keep funding those.

Good for those guys, not only that they will get more money they will also get status boost and easily marry a foid from homecountry.

Thats what I think with like those sand niggers going to Europe. Is most of them if they can get a half decent job in Europe and a place to live, they can then bring in a wife from their home village.

It's only the jews who benefit from increasing immigration and lower wages. Cause it makes corporations more profitable per employee (wageslave).

The Euros seem opposed to science and technology. Like instead of researching AI, they are passing regulations to stop it.

Thats the thing with true conservatism, they don't want science and technology as those would radically change the society.
Except the fact that Europe was the science hub for centuries.

Most intelligent American reply.

These are just facts, its not the end of the world to have reduced pensions and reduced social services. See in Eastern Europe where they had that with falling population and they didn't collapse.

To go into more detail about automation...

Lets say AI develops very fast and gets extreme implementation in many industries quite rapidly. Then what can European nations getting a lot of young immigrants do. Well then they can slow down the immigration if they choose and still meet the pensions and such.

yup euros rather get filled with brown shitskins than have AI automation. Literal retards

Europe of then and Europe of now has a million light years of differences.

These are just facts, its not the end of the world to have reduced pensions and reduced social services. See in Eastern Europe where they had that with falling population and they didn't collapse.

Lets say AI develops very fast and gets extreme implementation in many industries quite rapidly. Then what can European nations getting a lot of young immigrants do. Well then they can slow down the immigration if they choose and still meet the pensions and such.
Euros will be behind the curve and not AI Maxx fast enough is my guess. We will see though if they can still hold a lead over the advanced east Asian natioms

Europe of then and Europe of now has a million light years of differences.
The only Euros that made ground breaking contributions in the last few centuries are anglos mostly. The rest just contributed by adding little things here and there, no different than scientists do today.

The only Euros that made ground breaking contributions in the last few centuries are anglos mostly. The rest just contributed by adding little things here and there, no different than scientists do today.
true but Germans and french also got a lot done tbh. French had metric system and a bunch of other random shit. Germans had rockets and more. But I agree ignoring those 3, rest were kinda mediocre

true but Germans and french also got a lot done tbh. French had metric system and a bunch of other random shit. Germans had rockets and more. But I agree ignoring those 3, rest were kinda mediocre
Metric system didn’t change anything, and the last groundbreaking thing the French made was analytic geometry (Descartes). All their philosophy is shit, their inventions and discoveries aren’t anything special, and they banned paternity testing.

As for Germans, I did think their inventions and innovations were pretty good, so I’ll give you that. Plus Kepler, Einstein, Gauss, etc. But they still get gigamogged by anglos still. If it weren’t for them, the West wouldn’t be on a completely different level, but rather a temporary world power like the civilizations that came before it.

My work hired 40 niggers to pack soda, All they talked about was titties and vaginas and one had 40 kids waiting at him in africa SMH

Immigration would be less catastrophic if women weren't allowed in the workplace

EU is not bringing in immigration because of declining population, they could actually care less about that. Just over 100 years ago Europes population was much smaller than even now with falling populations. Look at Germany in the 1800's just over 18million ethnic Germans compared to now over 70million. If Europe really really wants they will just automate and solve their problems that way.

EU is an empire project disguised. It probably wont fail but will probably change shape like with Brexit, most countries wont leave and many are trying hard to join eg Turkay, Ikraine etc etc.

The EU wants population numbers and quick. In total I think EU has the same population like USA. Also USA is a declining empire, they will still remain a strong country because they already developed but the glory days will be over in 20-30 years 100%. The Europeans are playing stupid and dumb like USA's puppets but dont understeimate them. They underestimated Hitler and he rearmed whilst everyone thought otherwise. Same with the French revolution then Napoleon with the let them eat cake utterances. They sneaky. Infact Germany is now rearming and together with France which has nukes they will do their own thing militarly after USA declines, maybe even attack other countries.

Also more population means more construction, more sales at supermarkets(taxes), more farming, more, more. Then they use all that taxes to expand more. More empire building, unlike the Anglos Europe always used muslims. Heck it was German cannons that made the Ottoman empire mighty expanding into Europe. Thyssen Krupp canons and the Ottomans. The Ottoman wealth built the foundation of German industry. The French love their sands. Only the Anglos love Currys, nobody else.

When USA declines the EU will do their own thing. Look at history Germany and France always wanted an EU. They tried their own ways to get it but always failed. Geramny , France are also the main drivers of the current EU working together to make it grow. They are finally living their wildest wet dream fanatasies that they always wanted.

For now they are expanding and solidating their expansion. In 20-30 years they will have very different policies after they satisfied with their expansion, maybe even kick out all the browns and blacks who knows. It just takes 1 or 2 racist leaders and the rest of Europe will join in because in truth they are racists in secret as is everybody else in the world.

Last edited:
EU is not bringing in immigration because of declining population, they could actually care less about that. Just over 100 years ago Europes population was much smaller than even now with falling populations. Look at Germany in the 1800's just over 18million ethnic Germans compared to now over 70million. If Europe really really wants they will just automate and solve their problems that way.

EU is an empire project disguised. It probably wont fail but will probably change shape like with Brexit, most countries wont leave and many are trying hard to join eg Turkay, Ikraine etc etc.

The EU wants population numbers and quick. In total I think EU has the same population like USA. Also USA is a declining empire, they will still remain a strong country because they already developed but the glory days will be over in 20-30 years 100%. The Europeans are playing stupid and dumb like USA's puppets but dont understeimate them. They underestimated Hitler and he rearmed whilst everyone thought otherwise. Same with the French revolution then Napoleon with the let them eat cake utterances. They sneaky. Infact Germany is now rearming and together with France which has nukes they will do their own thing militarly after USA declines, maybe even attack other countries.

Also more population means more construction, more sales at supermarkets(taxes), more farming, more, more. Then they use all that taxes to expand more. More empire building, unlike the Anglos Europe always used muslims. Heck it was German cannons that made the Ottoman empire mighty expanding into Europe. Thyssen Krupp canons and the Ottomans. The Ottoman wealth built the foundation of German industry. The French love their sands. Only the Anglos love Currys, nobody else.

When USA declines the EU will do their own thing. Look at history Germany and France always wanted an EU. They tried their own ways to get it but always failed. Geramny , France are also the main drivers of the current EU working together to make it grow. They are finally living their wildest wet dream fanatasies that they always wanted.

For now they are expanding and solidating their expansion. In 20-30 years they will have very different policies after they satisfied with their expansion, maybe even kick out all the browns and blacks who knows. It just takes 1 or 2 racist leaders and the rest of Europe will join in because in truth they are racists in secret as is everybody else in the world.

Ya you are right the main reason is just growth to build a bigger Empire. The EU has 446 million people, and the USA 331 million people.

I used to think Muslims going to Europe would change Europe's culture to being more Muslim. Now I am not so sure, once Muslims get to Europe and their kids go to school in Europe and watch Euro tv, and work for Euro governments or corporations.. and often intermarry with Europeans, the Muslims become assimilated.
Its like some Muslim kid who goes to school in Paris with other French kids. Most likely he will then go to trades school or university with other French kids. Then get a job in French government or corporations. He won't be an outsider. Then with more Muslims and more intermarriage it will be even less like an outsider.

To us in America, Syrians, French, Spanish, Italians, Greeks, Turks, Moroccans, Algerians don't look a lot different. They were also all Roman Empire provinces.