Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wizardcel tip: when a foid says that she “cares” about an ugly male that means she wants to destroy him

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am a kissless 31-year-old virgin who has never had a gf, has no friends irl, and spends his time writing his memoirs - obviously, foids do not care about me.

I have noticed that toilets will make themselves look like the hero in the situation, for example while at work, and say things like “I care about you” while they really are trying to get me fired.

My toilet mother did the same thing, and I told her that she did not fool me.

Toilets are demons.

I have noticed that toilets will make themselves look like the hero in the situation, for example while at work, and say things like “I care about you” while they really are trying to get me fired.

Trying to imagine the context for women at work saying :foidSoy: "I care about you, @Subhuman Niceguy "

....was it totally unsolicited, or were you having some kind of angry rant or pity party?

I am a kissless 31-year-old virgin who has never had a gf, has no friends irl, and spends his time writing his memoirs - obviously, foids do not care about me.

Toilets are demons.
Every fucking foid ever: "If you need someone to talk to, I'm right here for you"

Toilets are demons.
jesus I am 30 in mid october any advice for a near wizardcel KHHV?

women = чёрт

As soon as a a toilet acknowledges my exitance I try not to roll my eyes as a truecel I think what bs now and could you please go play in traffic roasie

Toilets are demons.
Last time a toilet did that I got charged for assault even though all I did was defend myself from her lo0wlife drug dealing bf. Next time a toilet says that I am screaming profanities at them right away and calling them a foid. Hopefully they fuck off after for my own sake. Doing so I consider self preservation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back