Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wizardcel tip: Your coworkers will turn on you when they get promoted

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m 31, and I have worked in retail and marketing for over 10 years. I have noticed that whenever someone gets a promotion - they turn on me, and try to get me fired in order to make themselves look better.

As incels, we often just want to go to work, get the job done, and then go home - but, I suggest you actually try to get promoted. We need more incels in positions of power - you definitely don’t want an evil bleeding foid to get promoted over you.

My Jewish supervisor is moving with his girlfriend to a different city - so his position is up for grabs. I just woke up from a nightmare, because I was seeing myself being bossed around by foids on power trips.

they were never my friend or ally in the first place, blood.
good thing I have somewhat power in my wageslaving job mang

it's over

its true.
I’m 31, and I have worked in retail and marketing for over 10 years. I have noticed that whenever someone gets a promotion - they turn on me, and try to get me fired in order to make themselves look better.

As incels, we often just want to go to work, get the job done, and then go home - but, I suggest you actually try to get promoted. We need more incels in positions of power - you definitely don’t want an evil bleeding foid to get promoted over you.

Fuck normies: I have been working for a company for two years. A chad-lite has been working for the same company for only one year - the chad-lite just sent me a text message telling me what time to show up to work tomorrow, due to a change in the schedule that our managers told him about first

Fucking normscum - looks are all that matters, even in business! What a load of bull, I knew I wasn’t going to get promoted - that’s why I already landed a second job working as an assistant manager somewhere else! I’m 31 years old, and I have never been promoted or recommended for a leadership role! Always have a backup plan, and think about running your own business one day! :feelsree:

Fuck normies: I have been working for a company for two years. A chad-lite has been working for the same company for only one year - the chad-lite just sent me a text message telling me what time to show up to work tomorrow, due to a change in the schedule that our managers told him about first

Fucking normscum - looks are all that matters, even in business! What a load of bull, I knew I wasn’t going to get promoted - that’s why I already landed a second job working as an assistant manager somewhere else! I’m 31 years old, and I have never been promoted or recommended for a leadership role! Always have a backup plan, and think about running your own business one day! :feelsree:
I hope a Venezuelan migrant rapes the chad-lite’s sister.

When it comes to promotions in business, it should be like a hockey team - the captain is the best player on the team, it doesn’t matter if he is a teenager who was just drafted, it doesn’t matter if he was born in a foreign country, as long as he produces the most he’ll earn the captaincy. Normies and foids get promoted simply because they are more pleasing to look at. That’s why I can’t stand the National Hockey League hiring foids to work as commentators for nationally televised games! :feelsree: