Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WMAF: The Movie

Why the fuck will I ever watch this

OH BIG WHITU COCKRU YES PRS I GIVE U TWO DOLLA SUCKI SUCKI - RICEFIELD EDITION HONG KONG WONTON

I want to fuck an asian foid.

Of course they paired a chad with a becky. Foid movies.

WMAF: THE SEQUEL

It’s amazing how little shame Asian foids have in lusting after white men. I can think of at least 5 films and shows released in the past 3 years whose whole premise is Asian girl dates white guy(s).

Sheboons and chink whores, the worst.
Nah, Chinkwhores MOG sheeboons by a fucking longshot; Noodles are the second race who appeal to me the most after White foids.
Of course they paired a chad with a becky. Foid movies.
That's how it always is: Oh, and ofc the movies foids like are the ones with no meaning other than materialism

3695088 1696963625616

I wanna kill the noodle. their looksmatch is BS

WTF: The Comment

I am asian and this is such a massive ragefuel. We should have sub forum for each race: rice, curry, etc.
Only the white subforum would be remotely active.
The black one would be empty from day 1.

Not gonna watch.

God why did I view that trailer, I'm not Asian but that was a BRUTAL watch. Fuck that nonsense!

It’s amazing how little shame Asian foids have in lusting after white men. I can think of at least 5 films and shows released in the past 3 years whose whole premise is Asian girl dates white guy(s).
Delusinal niggers like @curryboy and @AloneCel2 will still try and tell you asians aren't subhuman tier. If it wasn't for their IQ and white skin, asians would be no different than indonesians

brutal fate that awaits their hapa sons
I honestly don't think he was that ugly, but he was obsessed with blonde Stacies unfortunately, and so he was outcompeted on that front. Perhaps, had he wanted Asian girls, he would have faired better…

I honestly don't think he was that ugly, but he was obsessed with blonde Stacies unfortunately, and so he was outcompeted on that front. Perhaps, had he wanted Asian girls, he would have faired better…
Nah, wtf would asian woman want a hapa bf when she can easily get a white bf? What's funny is that ER looked fairly white passing for a hapa, most hapas look far less caucasion than him.

ER looked fairly white passing for a hapa
Exactly, so why did things not go better for him? Must have been the mental and social dimension, which was definitely problematic for him. If you look at his story, his trouble began when the parents divorced. I blame his normie father for a lot of his issues. He clearly failed him.

Exactly, so why did things not go better for him? Must have been the mental and social dimension, which was definitely problematic for him. If you look at his story, his trouble began when the parents divorced. I blame his normie father for a lot of his issues. He clearly failed him.
It shows just how subhuman asian genes are when mixed with white