Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WOAH, THIS STATEMENT BY THE FOIDS, THEY THIS BRAINFRIED DEAD?

Stop reposting the whole IncelTear Subreddit on here you fucking retard, fucking IT browsing faggot, fucking reddit cuck.
You are a nice addition to my ignore list.

Stop reposting the whole IncelTear Subreddit on here you fucking retard, fucking IT browsing faggot, fucking reddit cuck.
ITS NOT ABOUT WHERE ITS FROM JUST WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO OR STAB YOURSELF IN THE NECK AND BLEED OUT

YEAH YEAH, IGNORE ME FAGGOT, I GOT OTHER FRIENDS.

Whatever, Just look at the video

When i see a woman, i shoot an Ukrainian. What have you done, murderer?

Wow that foid in the cheetah dress is beautiful. She will be one bitter cunt in 3 years once she reaches 25 and turns into a granny. My balding head is jealous of her hair.
More like 30, 10 years from 20 to 30 and her pussy will turn into that hole where jabba throws his enemies in.

Ahh yes thats what its called, Thy Sarlacc Pit

Just by looking at her I bet her hole is already looking like an arbys steakhouse garlic ribeye meal.
Woah that burger looks nasty, And wtf is an arby, You americans are weird, Throw her in the Sarlacc pit

>Posts on .is
>Doesnt know what arbys is
Im in scandinavia bro, I dont look up every fast food joint you fuckers have over there, But yeah go ahead, America is a shithole anyway you fucking jew goverment controlled by the israelis.

I don’t know how you subject yourself to this shit. And I don’t know why the hosts of these shows bother. I guess they must make a bit of coin for their trouble talking to these whores