Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Woman can be incel too."-The guardian

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
They just don't get it do they, honestly at this point I doubt they ever will. https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/30/women-can-be-incels-too
It's a short read, the female "incel" is a fifty year old widow. Meaning not only has she had sex a thousand times already(not a KHHV like us) but she was MARRIED!!! And yet she thinks she is like us,[JFL]. Also, it's funny how they are trying to steal our culture now, taking terms like incel and acting like it can be applied to femoids.

Femshits CANNOT handle something that that excludes them.

"WHAT!?!??! A WOMYN LIKE ME CAN'T BE X!?!?!? NOOO!!!!!!! I AM SPECIAL! I CAN BE THEM!!! RRREEEEEEEE WOMYN POWER!!!!!!!!"

Not to mention she never tried to find a new betabux hubby. Therefore she can't be considered Involuntary Celibate

Not to mention she never tried to find a new betabux hubby. Therefore she can't be considered Involuntary Celibate
Yes, she would be a volcel.

Thank god that we have no female rule.

Still sleeping around, I guarantee it.

She’s picky because even old women are getting laid in nursing homes.

jfl... anyways, good night fellas.

She writes for The Guardian. You think she needs a second betabux?

"WHAT!?!??! A WOMYN LIKE ME CAN'T BE X!?!?!? NOOO!!!!!!! I AM SPECIAL! I CAN BE THEM!!! RRREEEEEEEE WOMYN POWER!!!!!!!!"
Its always gotta be about the fucking women.
And cucks like Jackbud want to allow them here. Top fucking kek.

Any women who are sad that they are an involuntarily celibate - just tell me where you are and I'll come fuck you. I'll make a special trip out, even for an old fat bitch. Really - no kidding.

I've made this offer, and more typical "date" offers, to 50+ year old women on OKCupid and I am still turned down.

PIG
WOMAN
EXPERIMENT

Cucked news --->
b15e0249942e016209856fe55a1b2f9c.jpg

She has a higher SMV than all of us combined.

Completely false

Oh boy its WGTOW all over again.

I seriously thought it was a troll thread, from the article...

"my very attractive husband had been five years younger than me, so it hadn’t seemed too arrogant "

However, when she is the on the opposite side, she has a problem with it...

"Almost every man my age had set age limits from 10 to 30 years younger than themselves"
"I felt these men were selfishly seeking physical beauty now"

Cliffs: Typical Hypocritical

Holy shit at this pure retardation.

Those damn culture vultures :rage::rage::rage:

50 year old women have more sexal value than me

where is my gov't approved femcel at? do more people have to DIE before state mandated arranged marriages ? i just want a a bitch with an ugly face, a robust booty and no personaltiy

If we're so ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''toxic'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''', why even bother putting these ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''goddesses'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' in the same category as us? Do they also want to do to women what they do to us?

She's a dumbass.

50 year old bitch vs men in their prime not able to find a partner.

This is pure fucking rage fuel. Someone needs to bring these dumb leftist sluts to heal!

I like this new prefix.

I seriously thought it was a troll thread, from the article...

"my very attractive husband had been five years younger than me, so it hadn’t seemed too arrogant "

However, when she is the on the opposite side, she has a problem with it...

"Almost every man my age had set age limits from 10 to 30 years younger than themselves"
"I felt these men were selfishly seeking physical beauty now"

Cliffs: Typical Hypocritical

LOL typical

I really hate females like this, a "widow" who has has BEEN FUCKING MARRIED, comparing herself to manlet ogres who have never held a girls hand. just JFL at women trying to infiltrate every single fucking male space.

She saw countless profiles say they're looking for younger women and looks are important to them, what a load of BS! She is pissed that the few good looking guys she liked on there didn't want an old hag like her more like!

They just don't get it do they, honestly at this point I doubt they ever will. https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/30/women-can-be-incels-too
It's a short read, the female "incel" is a fifty year old widow. Meaning not only has she had sex a thousand times already(not a KHHV like us) but she was MARRIED!!! And yet she thinks she is like us,[JFL]. Also, it's funny how they are trying to steal our culture now, taking terms like incel and acting like it can be applied to femoids.
Lmao her entire thesis is “men my age look for women 10 years younger”

Date a man 10 years older then you dumb fuck