Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman can sell their poop shit

No matter who bad you feel you failed at life: Remind yourself you're ,at least, not a poop reviewer

back when i used to smear shit on the walls i would sometimes taste it. i learned that poop smells way worse than it tastes, depending on what you eat it mostly tastes like a real ripe blue cheese.

Everyone who buys any book or art made by a foid is a simp buying shit

Women have never made any artistic, literary or intellectual contributions to mankind

But now people have let them take over the field, because people are satisfied with consuming shit as long as a foid made it

These reviewers are really just the tip of the iceberg, at least they know what they're getting into

Ya Allah, ya rabb al samawati wal ard, please nuke this gay earth
Soon my brocel hopefully soon

Death to simps

back when i used to smear shit on the walls i would sometimes taste it. i learned that poop smells way worse than it tastes, depending on what you eat it mostly tastes like a real ripe blue cheese.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: