Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman cheats on her boyfriend with her rapist

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek

Lol
Lmao

Last edited:
He has an amazing personality

reclaiming control over my sexuality :foidSoy:
So raping a bitch gets you laid twice? They're literally improving the up-side of rape.

Needs teehee/jfl tag. Holy shit this is the most retarded shit I've ever seen! Taking back control shut the fuck up You stupid fucking slut

Mental illness. The rape broke her mind, this was the closest thing to victory/closure she could think of.

Holy cope. She is on a completely new level of disassociation from reality. Only a foid could ever possibly think that she reclaimed anything after literally cheating on her own boyfriend with the guy who fuckung raped her.
Typical foid. Look at the foid-style justification; they really will try to justify absolutely everything.
Mental illness. The rape broke her mind, this was the closest thing to victory/closure she could think of.
She needs to be graped again and again until she is fixed

Sad thing is, this is as whole a victory for the rapist as you can imagine. I'm kinda tempted to believe it isn't real, because this is straight out of a netora-rape story. Rapist breaks his victim's mind, now she fights to resist the allure of his cock until she gives in and becomes his.

Sad thing is, this is as whole a victory for the rapist as you can imagine. I'm kinda tempted to believe it isn't real, because this is straight out of a netora-rape story. Rapist breaks his victim's mind, now she fights to resist the allure of his cock until she gives in and becomes his.
He owns her :ahegao: :ahegao:

mogs my personality

There is nothing unbelievable about it.

Do you think for millions of years men politely asked fucking permission?

Being raped by a dominant, superior Chad is nr 1 fantasy of them too.

There is nothing unbelievable about it.

Do you think for millions of years men politely asked fucking permission?

Being raped by a dominant, superior Chad is nr 1 fantasy of them too.

By the time mankind became civilized, yes we started asking permission before we committed acts that might otherwise be considered a trespass upon the rights of another. Laws protecting the innocent are almost as old as mankind itself. At least as old as civilization.

By the time mankind became civilized, yes we started asking permission before we committed acts that might otherwise be considered a trespass upon the rights of another. Laws protecting the innocent are almost as old as mankind itself. At least as old as civilization.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 24 um 122253

Holy cope. She is on a completely new level of disassociation from reality. Only a foid could ever possibly think that she reclaimed anything after literally cheating on her own boyfriend with the guy who fuckung raped her.
I wonder why the bible's solution to rape is to force-marry the girl and her rapist. It sounds so bad to the cucked western mind, but it is the ideal solution. Nobody else will marry her and she needs a husband in order to survive. And he damaged her, you break it you buy it. Make her damaged rape brain into his problem.

By seducing my assaulter, I was reclaiming the control I’d lost over my body and identity.
Yes, I'm sure her rapist would hate that. She sure showed him. :feelsclown:

And Reddit will probably call her boyfriend toxic if he doesn't support this.

So raping a bitch gets you laid twice? They're literally improving the up-side of rape.
And there are good, law-abiding guys that remain khhvs. But society will still say that their personalities are the problem.

Why I don't take foid "rape" seriously

I swear the mental gymnastics these foids go through to justify being a whore. No you dumb bitch this has nothing to do with you "reclaiming" anything. If anything at all, you let your "rapist" reclaim your pussy. And you like it. There's nothing more to it.

The actual reason this slut cheated on her boyfriend with her "rapist" is because this guy is good looking with a big dick. Her boyfriend probably is not. At least her mental gymnastics was funny to read on why she's justified cheating on her bf.

Foids liked to be raped I thought this was obvious by now

Needs teehee/jfl tag. Holy shit this is the most retarded shit I've ever seen! Taking back control shut the fuck up You stupid fucking slut

>2018

probably already posted here

Such a stupid whore

She felt emotionally safe with her rapist.

It’s a real psychological phenomenon known as “acting out” so even if this particular story is a LARP this sort of thing does actually happen.

Though perhaps the foid in question doesn’t always go and screw her rapist but instead simply becomes a hugely promiscuous slut in order to “reclaim her body” etc, etc.

The rapist had extremely good hygiene, well trimmed haircut and took 4 showers a day btw.

It’s a real psychological phenomenon known as “acting out” so even if this particular story is a LARP this sort of thing does actually happen.

Though perhaps the foid in question doesn’t always go and screw her rapist but instead simply becomes a hugely promiscuous slut in order to “reclaim her body” etc, etc.

I can understand having lots of sex, because you don't wanna live your life afraid of sex because of the rape. You wanna try and "get over it."

Having sex with your rapist, though, that crosses the line.

That´s the Lowest of the Fucking Low.
Like God-Tier Degenerate.....
Reddit will probably back her up, and say:
:foidSoy: It´s OK, Sweety, It´s your human right, to surrender to your sexual Urges / desires.
Just make sure you communicate with your Hubby :foidSoy:

Stupid fucking bitch

Foids be foiding