Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman dates "alcoholic abusive cheater" for a year, airs it out and discovers dozens of his other partners

pyromancer1234

pyromancer1234

Veteran
★★★★★
Zero self-awareness about women's agency; blames choices on "lack of self-love" and "trauma" in the comments.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pettyrevenge/comments/1cliijt/i_slowly_ruined_my_exboyfriends_life/

Quote from Radicalizing the Romanceless:
Henry clearly has no trouble attracting partners. He’s been married five times and had multiple extra-marital affairs and pre-marital partners, many of whom were well aware of his past domestic violence convictions and knew exactly what they were getting into. Meanwhile, here I was, twenty-five years old, never been on a date in my life, every time I ask someone out I get laughed at, I’m constantly teased and mocked for being a virgin and a nerd whom no one could ever love, starting to develop a serious neurosis about it.

Personality detector malfunction accident #4556546

If shed just chosen a nice guy then she would have a steady relationship now, Maybe even KIDS!

Only a question of time until she returns. Their instinctual desire for Chad beats any sense of rationality out of them

this is why I always roll my eyes when I hear about a woman being in an "abusive relationship"

she always chooses to stay in it for a long time and never leaves, they want to be in that relationship

Only a question of time until she returns. Their instinctual desire for Chad beats any sense of rationality out of them

Alcoholic abusuve / aggressive " dosnt mean much If your * not Chad . *

Clownworld

Maybe if she works on her personality and hygiene he'll stop abusing her and fucking other bitches. Sorry sweaty you're not entitled to chad's commitment

Another reddit larp for the clapping seal retards. Why am I not supposed this has 17k likes when it's obviously fake?
'

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back