Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman fidgets, destroys 10k

FRee content

Also then they blame him for it jfl

i want to get this printed out and elisted and hang it in my living room im not joking

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-25 193438.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 193438.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 15
Lmao what a dumb cuck imagine putting anything of value in a foid's hands

I’d rather not have a relationship at that point
Ngl hes a fucking retard, hate rich people, if you're going to buy cool shit atleast handle it with proper care. But destroying shit in general even after she knew itd be well over 100 is utter disrespext. Also kill me for i browse youtube shorts

Lmao what a dumb cuck imagine putting anything of value in a foid's hands
Reminds me of when my sister gave all of my pokemon cards i had as a child to her friend. Cause apparently a 10 year old has no right for cards, but her 15 yr old friend does.

Reminds me of when my sister gave all of my pokemon cards i had as a child to her friend. Cause apparently a 10 year old has no right for cards, but her 15 yr old friend does.
brutal

wtf
why did she do that?
To save for her grand children.

To top it all off, we used to have a roleplay city. My entire family of lego. An entire pingpong table with a bunch of characters and figurines.

Then one day our cousin grabs my big monster lego character and destroys the entire city.

To save for her grand children.

To top it all off, we used to have a roleplay city. My entire family of lego. An entire pingpong table with a bunch of characters and figurines.

Then one day our cousin grabs my big monster lego character and destroys the entire city.
brutal, evil as hell

10k?
@kay' thoughts?

Would have spilled yellow blood after this