Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Woman getting whipped in afghanistan punishment for premarital sex?

BASED! But "FGM" isn't an Islamic practice in the sense that it's rooted in religious teaching. Of course, since you're a LARPer, you wouldn't know. ;)

alhamdulillah

BASED! But "FGM" isn't an Islamic practice in the sense that it's rooted in religious teaching. Of course, since you're a LARPer, you wouldn't know. ;)

Fuck off you faggot you're not even a real muslim. Anyone not arab isn't a real muslim. You're legit low class.

Last edited:
Fuck off you faggot you're not even a real muslim. Anyone not arab isn't a real muslim. You're legit low class to us.
You're a smelly coping hindu bindu lmao

Low iq. You're a smelly currycel. Just cause you're muslim don't mean you don't shit on the street.

Nice try you smelly panjeet streetshitter.

Why don't you tell us your real name, Ganesh

Jfl at that black cuck

Interesting comment section tbh

Humans are very interesting

20200602 021524

wish christianity wasn't so cucked. it was over when jesus spared the whore. that story always struck me as fake tbqhngl, who would care what some faggot says when it's time to stone a bitch? probably written by a soyboy

What is the point of this thread?
That title is not a question.
@RREEEEEEEEE is no true scotsman, sorry, muslim :feelskek:

By the way that "beating" is nothing.

Makes me proud to be Afghan.

Oh and by the way that whip doesn't look like it hurts, I bet the average western Stacy whore has rougher sex with Chad.

Fuck off you faggot you're not even a real muslim. Anyone not arab isn't a real muslim. You're legit low class.
No, I just know that you are LARPing. I am Pakistani myself. And nobody is a real Muslim nowadays, if you could think logically then you would understand.
What is the point of this thread?
That title is not a question.
@RREEEEEEEEE is no true scotsman, sorry, muslim :feelskek:

By the way that "beating" is nothing.
Are you crying for me?

Last edited:
polygamy and punishing females? Im a proud muslim mashallah.

Based muslims. If chad held the whip, she’d be soaking wet