Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman goes on tinder, sets up a "date" but tricks 100s of men to show up on the same spot to fight over her

Women are subhuman. They should not enjoy the luxury of leaving their house unattended.

Woman tricks men to humiliate themselves for her, "TeeHee silly men what a bunch of losers"
Man lie about his height on tinder, "Officer I felt like I have being raped"

This is what happens when men give women rights. Every woman thinks they are on the bachelorette and deserve a fairytale ending, as in they end up with Chad. What happens is the real Chads pump and dump, and the remaining Timothys compete for unrequited love.

bymOeCjsvvbyb00SLE5twhSk4M2DXmrmQUJst3bWuC0.png

This is why foids should not have any rights.

LOL!
I remember this thing happened before and it was talked about a lot on PSL. I see it's happened again.

I think we should catfish and do these things to red pill/ black pill people. Make it a huge phenomenon. It's a very effective way of getting our point across without using violence. Show the world it's fucking impossible situation for men right now...

Could Giga-Chad do something similar?

Yes but Giga-Chad isn't concerned over wasting his time like this. Giga Chad chooses the hottest one and pumps then dumps

He could but it would have backlash of the foids he didn't choose and they would accuse him of harassment or some shit

We should do this set up a flashmob of Chad's for a gigastacy

Yes but Giga-Chad isn't concerned over wasting his time like this. Giga Chad chooses the hottest one and pumps then dumps
If I were Giga-Chad they would compete in battle royal for my thunder cock. :feelsokman:

hope she dies in a car accident

They should have all grouped together and gang raped her.

this is abuse of power

But remember, if a guy catfishes ONE female, better make sure all hell breaks loose! Get the site admins involved, get the cops involved, fuck it, get the FBI involved! REEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh, one woman just catfished literally 100's of men? Ah, no big deal.

But remember, if a guy catfishes ONE female, better make sure all hell breaks loose! Get the site admins involved, get the cops involved, fuck it, get the FBI involved! REEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh, one woman just catfished literally 100's of men? Ah, no big deal.
2018 is quite entertaining ain't it?

This link is a guy's account of the catfishing. His FALLOPIAN FORTITUDE quote will be memed for centuries.

We should do the same, but by chadfishing roasties.

Woman tricks men to humiliate themselves for her, "TeeHee silly men what a bunch of losers"
Man lie about his height on tinder, "Officer I felt like I have being raped"

High IQ

Foids and Chads can get away with literally ANYTHING while incels can go to jail for literally anything :feelsrope:

I bet lots of cucks stayed to buoy her massive neverending ego.

LOL.
More needs to happen actually, accelerationism is the only way.

Why is it that no matter what women do it's always a "game" and a joke? Nothing can backfire for roasts.

This cunt is legit the worst actress of all time:

She should try this with Indians and Arabs, and see how well that goes. Those men love to be humiliated...

The more this happens the better. The worse women's behaviour gets, the more people will wake up.

because muh misogyny right???
Why is it that no matter what women do it's always a "game" and a joke? Nothing can backfire for roasts.
existence is a joke for them, as long as they can score their chad or chadlite, while having good femoid friends as well, they dont give a fuck about anyone else, thats why they will and always will be cunts to pretty much every other human on the planet, thats except if they arent virtue signalling around some environmental bs or some political crap.
The more this happens the better. The worse women's behaviour gets, the more people will wake up.
nah cucks gonna cuck, they are too brainwashed

I have a better idea for a special TindER event...

LOL!
I remember this thing happened before and it was talked about a lot on PSL. I see it's happened again.

I think we should catfish and do these things to red pill/ black pill people. Make it a huge phenomenon. It's a very effective way of getting our point across without using violence. Show the world it's fucking impossible situation for men right now...
High IQ lure them to a place with big informational blackpill boards amd make online dating unbearable. Best situation would be similiar to this expensive fraud rap concert on that island.
It'll be supERb. Foids will die to participate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back