Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman has just gotten married

T

TTDLaunch

Greycel
Check out this tweet:

View: https://twitter.com/lizvining/status/1407453494026506243

Liz's sister, Grace, has just gotten married. Liz and Grace are both super sexy. They are both very privileged. And so are their husbands. They got involved with their partners before the COVID-19 pandemic. Their husbands have the privilege to experience what other people are forbidden from experiencing in this new society.

And Liz is whining about their flight being delayed.

Last edited:
Unacceptable.

Oh, and another thing I forgot to mention:

Liz is a wedding planner. She is the CEO of WINK! Weddings.

I met her in May 2016. At a bar, I sat on her seat, and she and I put our arms around each other, and I put my legs on her lap, and she stroked my back, while we talked.

This is why the Democrats want bars closed.

She is a feminist, and happily supports Joe Biden, who is trying to prevent people from experiencing what she allowed me and her husband to experience.

She posted this tweet shortly after the attack on the Capitol:

View: https://twitter.com/lizvining/status/1351956730280742912

Are you an infiltrator

The autism is strong with this one.

normies be norming:society:

The autism is strong with this one.
:feelskek:

I met her in May 2016. At a bar, I sat on her seat, and she and I put our arms around each other, and I put my legs on her lap, and she stroked my back, while we talked.
Do you personally know her? If she didnt fuck you back then forget about her.

I only remember meeting her that one time.

She said that she knew me in high school. I had briefly met her sister Grace a couple of times, and had read a story in the newspaper about them. They were in a dance competition in New York City in 2008.

I live in Ohio. They both now live in other states, but they used to go to the same high school that I went to.

I sent her this video I made. I wonder if she watched it.

Last edited:
Women are privileged as hell.

I hope they both hang themselves.

How soon until she cucks her husband and steals from him through the divorce court?

Liz just blocked me on Instagram, when she saw the comment I posted in response to her Instagram post of the tweet about Joe Biden's inauguration. (I posted the same comment on both Twitter and Instagram.)

In response, I blocked her on Twitter.