Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Woman in her underwear looks down on a peasant on social media

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

just because she has a pussy.
she doesnt have to work a day in her life.
she is idolised. people paying her money just so they can see her.
while i rot in this horrible horrible hell.

man i'm losing hope

That was in Bali, Indonesia. I wish they would’ve arrrsted her ass for indecency

So let me get this straight. She was with her BF or whatever. They were on a roadtrip or something then she saw a rice field and a rice farmer and she was like hey, Chad quick grab the camera while i take off all my clothes so i could pose with my ass next to that rice field it should be fun, even Chads are cucked nowadays fuck my life.
If you are a Chad lurking this site and your gf is this type of girl and she likes playing around too much, cheat on her and make sure she catches you and keep fucking the other girl while she watches

Fucking whore. And yet they are supposed to be the empathetic gender. JFL.

I would have broken every bone in her body.

Then had sex with her limp body.

And then eat her.

All in that order

Shabani

Yeah, your life is tutorial mode, whore.

Gorillas are peaceful
I'm genetically modified.

Also you're a human amd I'm am actual Gorilla, so what the hell would you know?

Download 2

If I was picking in the rice fields and saw a whore doing this, i would've taken a shit on my hand and flinged it at her

How can I maximize the reach of my social media post? Oh I know, let's combine vulgar sex appeal with trite humanistic platitudes.

This post is making me sicker than any gore I've seen on the internet. This is the wretched soul of Woman and all who worship her death cult.

She's fat too. Look at her arms. Photoshopped as fuck. Women are disgusting. Only useful for cooking and sex.

She's fat too. Look at her arms. Photoshopped as fuck. Women are disgusting. Only useful for cooking and sex.
She's angle and posemaxxing too.

One day you will pay, whore. We will make you all pay dearly.

At least the rice farmer is doing something useful.

Him being alive and working literally means that potentially hundreds of people, even in his small village, get to eat a calorie-dense grain that is a staple for survival.

What the fuck does she do? Tour the World on credit cards and take photos of her naked self?

The rice farmer works in a way that makes him a human being. This insta-thot is essentially reduced to being an object that people pay to see and use.

She deserves the most wretched pain a human can experience.

She is a hoe
so she should be left there

Just have a hole theory

At least the rice farmer is doing something useful.

Him being alive and working literally means that potentially hundreds of people, even in his small village, get to eat a calorie-dense grain that is a staple for survival.

What the fuck does she do? Tour the World on credit cards and take photos of her naked self?

The rice farmer works in a way that makes him a human being. This insta-thot is essentially reduced to being an object that people pay to see and use.
You could argue she brings value to society. Value in terms of making little 13yo Timmys cum faster when they fap to her instagram pictures. I guess that's valued more in society than feeding hungry mouths.

RICECELS ON ER WATCH

Well, she has a pussy. That's everything you need in life these days.

call in a napalm strike

UGH you are right. She has elephant legs for arms.

these thots are nothing without the farmers.

“Thinking” well its the first word of the post and she already lied. They waste no time

Nothing better than when one or two of these bimbos walk into the wrong jungle at night and disappear

this image is a renaissance painting

men who are "beneath" her in the social hierarchy are just background characters to her. she can't even make one virtue signalling post on social media without shoving her ass in front of the camera for attention

Ah - the modern femoid in all its glory.

It's a bottomless pit. The less attention you pay the less depressed you'll be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back