Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Woman infiltrates incel forums pretending to be incel then benefits from publishing the "wisdom" she acquired

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
Don't know if this writer for Medium was on this forum, but she claims to have deep insight into incels' "misguided hate:"

"On the surface, incels may appear to be only disenfranchised gamers who lack the emotional intelligence to get a date. But peel back the layers, and you will find something far more sinister — terrorism."

Another reason I'd vote for this forum to be more selective in admission.

''My first step in penetrating this dark underbelly of humanity was to learn the lingo. (I am what the incels would call a “facecel” — someone who claims to be an incel but isn’t.)''

Couldn't even understand the terms correctly, ffs

i hate the way women write.

le facecel here :feelsmage:

"On the surface, incels may appear to be only disenfranchised gamers who lack the emotional intelligence to get a date."
@Lebensmüder @-BrettyBoy- if this was said about anyone other than males it would be seen as ableism and bigotry. And it still is.

>“Normies” are women who are average-looking but still evil.

JFL, women man.

these foids can't even memorize the mean girls rules imagine an incel forum :feelskek:

Damn we terrorists out here

Jfl can't even get THE LINGO RIGHT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

443211875 th

Carlyn Beccia

Jfl can't even get THE LINGO RIGHT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

lmao this article makes it sound like this cunt went deep cover or some shit

They will never call the chad psychopath the terrorist. Its always us.

Couldn't even understand the terms correctly, ffs
typical foid

"disenfranchised games who lack the emotional intelligence to get a date" kek :feelshaha:

also, red pill? did the blackpill use to be called redpill or something?

Emotional inteligence. Infiltrating a public forum and still getting all wrong. JFC, you should have put more points in your IQ you dumb cunt.

"Dark underbelly of the beast" :foidSoy:

She is a retard that lived in a bubble her entire life. I bet not having the right starbucks poured is a traumatizing event for her.

Emotional inteligence. Infiltrating a public forum and still getting all wrong. JFC, you should have put more points in your IQ you dumb cunt.
Too busy getting fucked by chads. Probably took a peak at .co right before the deadline and put everything together within an hour.

"Dark underbelly of the beast" :foidSoy:

She is a retard that lived in a bubble her entire life. I bet not having the right starbucks poured is a traumatizing event for her.

Yeah, I highly doubt she ever infiltrated any incel community. If she can't even distinguish the redpill from the blackpill, it's clear she's half-assed the article.

Yeah, I highly doubt she ever infiltrated any incel community. If she can't even distinguish the redpill from the blackpill, it's clear she's half-assed the article.
yeah she most likely went on the incel wiki and thesaurus dot com and then shat out this article

“They don’t blame wealth, intelligence, race, or class for their failures with women.”

ethnicels are fakecels and JBW theory destroyed :waitwhat:

Last edited:
yeah she most likely went on the incel wiki and thesaurus dot com and then shat out this article

“They don’t blame wealth, intelligence, race, or class for their failures with women.”

ethnicels are fakecels and JBW theory destroyed :waitwhat:
Anyone who's spent even 15 minutes here would realize that our community is in fact racially diverse, it's funny to see white American Redditors make the assumption that everyone else is a white American.

Anyone who's spent even 15 minutes here would realize that our community is in fact racially diverse, it's funny to see white American Redditors make the assumption that everyone else is a white American.
At this point they know that but they don't care because it doesn't help their narrative.

White americans arent even incel

she infiltrated incel forums and learnt about the redpill :feelshaha: :feelstastyman: :feelsokman: Foids can't into incel culture.

First of all, it's "blackpill" not "redpill"

Second, it's "becky" not "normie"

It's obvious that this foid knows NOTHING about our ideology, yet she acts like she's some kind of expert on inceldom. Why even bother to call yourself a "journalist" when all you don't even bother to check if what you're saying is correct?

I hope she kills herself.

She didn’t “infiltrate” anything. She thinks it’s redpill and completely butchered the terms. The funny thing is that she probably got paid to write that shitty article. Maybe I will become a journalist on “online hate groups” so that I can write random bullshit and get paid

Don't know if this writer for Medium was on this forum, but she claims to have deep insight into incels' "misguided hate:"

"On the surface, incels may appear to be only disenfranchised gamers who lack the emotional intelligence to get a date. But peel back the layers, and you will find something far more sinister — terrorism."

Another reason I'd vote for this forum to be more selective in admission.
Is impossible understand if a user is female larper or a real incel :feelshehe:

"Their underlying philosophy is that men must take the “red pill” and accept that women are granted hypergamous privileges that belong to only men" :feelskek::feelskek: man i want some free bucks for spouting shit, dumb bitch probably went to the sewers