Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Woman killed by dog

Dogpill is unavoidable

I watch way to much gore. I'll take a break tonight so I can somewhat enjoy my evening without wanting to swallow a .357

Guy filming seems to either not care or enjoy. I think he got dogpilled

Why not tonight? just because it's gonna be 2024? what difference does it make
No. Just some days I'm not in the mood to watch someone get torn apart.

No. Just some days I'm not in the mood to watch someone get torn apart.
But every day is a good day to watch someone get their body absolutely destroyed. Then again, it's much worse when they dont get their body instantly destroyed but really slow slowly skinned and shit...

But every day is a good day to watch someone get their body absolutely destroyed. Then again, it's much worse when they dont get their body instantly destroyed but really slow slowly skinned and shit...
okay edgetard.

It's not edgetard, you don't understand. It's not edgy, it's just realistic and it prepares you for the horrors of this world you know?
Yes. Because I'm going to see people get ripped apart by pitbulls on a day to day basis.

Yes. Because I'm going to see people get ripped apart by pitbulls on a day to day basis.
Are you a baby? a little baby? or a pussy? that's nothing in comparasion to whats out there.

Pitbulls are known to attack like that completely at random, that's what happens when you breed a dog strictly for mauling and fighting, it becomes ingrained in their DNA. they're like the niggas of the canine kingdom

Last edited:
Pitbulls are known to attack like that completely at random, that's what happens when you breed a dog strictly for mauling and fighting, they're like the niggas of the canine kingdom
Exactly! this guy gets it

Eh you gotta prepare for the worst
Being prepared for the worst is carrying a firearm and knife on you, not watching gore videos over and over again.

That makes me happy :feelsPop: