Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman kills her mom and is being celebrated for it

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
But remember, women are oppressed by the patriarchy.

You can tell she's nuts just by that clip. She has a high voice, she might have been diddled as a kid.

I fucking hate females with high pitched voices.
High pitch = diddled?
There's a theory that when you go through a traumatic event as a child you stop developing mentally and physically in certain aspects. I'm not sure how true that is but that's what I've heard.

projection
It's not just my theory.

"The Little Girl Voice is an informal name for a vocal trait in adult women that is caused by psychological trauma before the onset of puberty. Women that are affected speak in a higher sounding, child-like pattern, usually in a manner similar to the age at which they suffered the traumatic event."

It doesn't happen to guys, except Michael Jackson but I'm sure whatever happened to him as a kid was alot worse than being diddled.

Last edited:
I fucking hate females with high pitched voices.

There's a theory that when you go through a traumatic event as a child you stop developing mentally and physically in certain aspects. I'm not sure how true that is but that's what I've heard.
I can believe the mental part, but the physical part seems like a stretch.

How?

They're insane so they keep talking like a kid, if they are treated, they will talk like an adult. Like how people with dissociative identity disorder's voices can change when they aren't themselves.

They're insane so they keep talking like a kid, if they are treated, they will talk like an adult. Like how people with dissociative identity disorder's voices can change when they aren't themselves.
Maybe she just has a high pitch voice?

I think she must've had childhood trauma, that's why she's crazy.
she was basically overdosed on meds daily and her mother convinced her that she has cancer, is unable to walk n shiet, that's why she's crazy and stunted. she also let herself get raped by the same man who she plot and executed her mother's murder with :feelsUnreal:

literally slay qween!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back