Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Woman lived as a man for 2 years. Takes her own life (Norah Vincent)

• Thread starter Friday I'm In Love
  • Start date
Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love

I've already given up
-
most of you already knew this experiment, a bit old but still a classic :feelsstudy:

Men are suffering, they have different problems than woman have but they don't have it better they need our sympathy, they need our love and they need each other more than anything else they need to be together
Do you think women understand it's like to be a man?. Not at all, no clue
[Sex] At it's core,it's a bodily function, it's a necessity it is such a powerful drive and i think because we [women] don't have testosterone in our system we don't understand how hard it is.

The experience was so negative that Norah voluntarily committed herself to a mental health facility following the completion of her book.
the death was medically assisted, or what is known as a voluntary assisted death
She [Norah] was not transgender, or gender fluid. She was, however, interested in gender and identity.

TL;DW : Woman (posing as a man) ended up being blackpilled by women

And this was only a 2 years experiment living as a normal guy, without past traumas

And yet we'll be told to be more confident and shower more.

This trans person was speaking the truth about men's suffering

Mansplaining. :foidSoy: We all suffer equally! :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Pretty fuckin hilarious story. She saw how depressing the world is in a mans shoes

Delusional overprivileged white woman can't handle 1.5 years living as a white man lmfao

Pathetic weasels

Delusional overprivileged white woman can't handle 1.5 years living as a white man lmfao

Pathetic weasels
She wasn't not even a manlet in the experiment....

She mogs me as a man and still got traumatized

This was 2006 if it was today the MeToo and Woke society would have accepted this pathetic creature

Coooooool

Not even transgender. Could stop the experiment any time.
Yet still, somehow, too overwhelmingly painful to even do for 2 fucking years.

And it's no wonder majority of sex changes are MtoF.

Last edited:
how to get voluntary assisted death i need that

Every single feminist (so 99% of females) should do the same for a year and then stfu about patriarchy and us being privileged

This experiment would never work today, times were different back in 2006 and people still had some empathy. No foid would ever commit to trying this experiment today, and no one would care if the truth came out about how hard mens lives are. Feminism is too strong today.

Being a non Chad really sucks doesn’t it ?

This experiment would never work today, times were different back in 2006 and people still had some empathy. No foid would ever commit to trying this experiment today, and no one would care if the truth came out about how hard mens lives are. Feminism is too strong today.
They actually do it’s called FTMs

They actually do it’s called FTMs
FTMs don't spend time with real men and get to experience what real men goes through. FTMs spend time with other trannies mostly, or feminine soy males or foids.

Coooooool

Not even transgender. Could stop the experiment any time.
Yet still, somehow, too overwhelmingly painful to even do for 2 fucking years.

And it's no wonder majority of sex changes are MtoF.

Never thought about that, she got to experience life as an AVERAGE male jfl
Yea probably if she had a manlet height she would last half of the time in the experiment

Pathetic weaklings, what a joke

most of you already knew this experiment, a bit old but still a classic :feelsstudy:

TL;DW : Woman (posing as a man) ended up being blackpilled by women

And this was only a 2 years experiment living as a normal guy, without past traumas

I was watching Manosphere Highlights Daily and damn, I was wrong, she really did kill herself because of her experiment