Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman Moment

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
my stepmother was bragging about have fucked up her back because she worked since her 9's, she was complaining about her mother and sister, who were those classic blonde housewives, dont having the same physical problems she have, that they were "lazy" and not a hard-working woman like her
nicholas-cage-cage.gif

its good to work for capitalists to pay taxes and buy useless things but its bad to stay at home safe just doing basic tasks

Good. All women should be wageslave breadwinners, and all men should be stay-at-home husbands. Let them work

its bad to stay at home safe just doing basic tasks
imagine simping and defending Stacy for not doing shit yet getting their lives fixed because they're fucking chad and being le good housewive who does nothing all day leeching chad
rope fakecel

Unrelated, but every time I see this GIF, my brain can’t help but to produce dopamine for whatever weird reason. :feelsEhh:

This is another really fun movie, @senses fail. Face/Off. Go watch it. :feelsokman:

my stepmother was bragging about have fucked up her back because she worked since her 9's,
She's probably very low IQ for at least three reasons you can easily decipher from this very sentence.

imagine simping and defending Stacy for not doing shit yet getting their lives fixed because they're fucking chad and being le good housewive who does nothing all day leeching chad
rope fakecel
k feminist male

wageslave harder for me, femgoyim!

Unrelated, but every time I see this GIF, my brain can’t help but to produce dopamine for whatever weird reason. :feelsEhh:

This is another really fun movie, @senses fail. Face/Off. Go watch it. :feelsokman:
bet on it bro :feelsYall:

Female should be wage slaves as factory workers and males as designers and engineers

rather have a hardworking lady as my mom than a lazy whore

capitalism moment