Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Woman sentenced to two years in prison under a law in England for taking abortion pills beyond the legal limit. (Britbongers, I kneel.)

Zetta

Zetta

Billions Must Jihad|Dont Remember The 61 Billion
★★★
The woman was sentenced to 28 months in prison after pleading guilty

Hannah Al-Othman, reporting for The Times, tweeted that Stoke-on-Trent crown court heard on Monday that the foetus was estimated to be between 32 and 34 weeks old when delivered stillborn in hospital.

In March, the woman pleaded guilty to procuring drugs to induce an abortion under the Offences against the Person Act,

A woman has been sentenced to 28 months in prison for procuring pills for an abortion beyond the legal limit

The woman, who has not been identified, said that she did not know how many weeks pregnant she was and had not been able to have a scan due to lockdown, but the court heard today that police gathered evidence of web searches and messages which contradict this.

If you live like a whore, you must face the consequences of being a whore. Simple as.

Last edited:
Sex haver problems, hope she rots away

Around 16 types of female birth control, yet women somehow still magically find themselves in such situations. Blame it on poor education, what have you. Seems a little naive to jump into something like sex without safety precautions. But whatever. Doesn't concern me.

Sex haver problems, hope she rots away

32-34 weeks is a full baby
how do you wait that long to have an abortion when it's free and legal in the U.K.
woman moment.
she could've been truthful and I bet they would've just dismissed the case, but lying is sometimes used to imply criminal intent.

“vice”
Not a single click

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back