Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman who stabbed man more than 100 times in "weed induced frenzy" receives 100 hours of community service and 2 years probation for his murder

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I see:feelswhere:. Does this mean that men in the same situation, in the gender swap of this incident, will also receive "punishment" like this:waitwhat:? Has a new way for ERs to get away with murder just dropped:feelsahh:? After all, I hear a lot about how women are supposedly "oppressed" by men, and I've never heard of an oppresed group that had the justice system favoring it, especially against the members of the oppressor group:feelsjuice:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1bgplnm/woman_who_stabbed_man_more_than_100_times_in_weed/

Also, I bet she's a virgin femcel:feelshmm:. The way to get laid is being a good person, 100% this femkwell hasn't even kissed anyone, one look at her and you already can see that this chick wouldn't be able to get laid no matter how many men she approaches because her bad personality is just so obvious, right?:

FemkwellForSure

You can just see that misandric personality, I bet she hasn't watched Captain America even once:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

I'd like to strangled her again

I didnt check every comment but at least I didnt see any cuckittors defending it

If foids cannot take accountability then they shouldnt be having access to weapons letalone having adult rights

“When they arrived, she was kneeling over him, covered in blood.,” Nafziger said. “He was dead on the ground and she was stabbing herself with a 10-inch serrated red knife, covered in blood in the neck multiple times. She severed her carotid artery, or she cut her carotid artery -- nicked it. They had to tase her four times.”
Why’d they stop her? :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back