Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women always talking about ugly babies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Have you guys noticed foids often bring up and mock ugly babies? How many men have you heard calling babies ugly compared to women? Where there's a reason for that! It's instinctual for them to despise ugly babies. Scientific evidence shows that in the past they killed their own babies for being ugly and would only keep them if they were attractive! https://www.vox.com/2016/6/8/11872688/ugly-babies-discrimination

So much for the innocent gender!

over for infantcels

I wonder if part of it is jealousy, stemming from their unfulfilled need to reproduce.

Although what you said about women killing their babies for being ugly is evidence against that. At least for the non single ones.

I wonder if part of it is jealousy, stemming from their unfulfilled need to reproduce.

Although what you said about women killing their babies for being ugly is evidence against that. At least for the non single ones.
They'll compliment cute babies and obsess over them.

Have you guys noticed foids often bring up and mock ugly babies? How many men have you heard calling babies ugly compared to women? Where there's a reason for that! It's instinctual for them to despise ugly babies. Scientific evidence shows that in the past they killed their own babies for being ugly and would only keep them if they were attractive! https://www.vox.com/2016/6/8/11872688/ugly-babies-discrimination

I once found some brutal studies about female treatment and reaction to ugly babies but it would probably take a long time to find them again and I cannot even start a thread or post a link with my 'new' second-hand phone.

I once found some brutal studies about female treatment and reaction to ugly babies but it would probably take a long time to find them again and I cannot even start a thread or post a link with my 'new' second-hand phone.
Brutal, could you summarize what the studies said?

It's funny bc it seems the baby grew up pretty normal looking.

View: https://youtu.be/ida-akhBBls

Fucking retards can’t see past their own nose.

My brother was born premature and looked weird as fuck as a baby. He grew into a 6’3” white, lanky normie.

You have no idea what your kid is gonna look like as an adult.

Fucking retards can’t see past their own nose.

My brother was born premature and looked weird as fuck as a baby. He grew into a 6’3” white, lanky normie.

You have no idea what your kid is gonna look like as an adult.
B— bu— but women are hyped intelligent natural selectors!

My grandma "aborted" couple of her kids but let my dad to live, when he asked her why, she said that he was too pretty to kill him. Fucking bitch, i hope she burns in hell now, she hanged herself.

My grandma "aborted" couple of her kids but let my dad to live, when he asked her why, she said that he was too pretty to kill him. Fucking bitch, i hope she burns in hell now, she hanged herself.
At least she necked herself. That's a funny end. More women should follow in her foot steps. I hope you're right about her going to hell.

In Iceland they kill 100% of Down syndrome babies before they are born.

She fucking WHAT?

Holy fucking psychopath.

She fucking WHAT?

Holy fucking psychopath.
It was not long after the WW2 and there was a famine, they were traveling and camping in forests, having a newborn was a too much for them, but God forbid they stopped fucking and not making babies.

In Iceland they kill 100% of Down syndrome babies before they are born.

Honestly, probably for the best, but hey, who knows.

At least I’ll never have to make that decision, but damn, dedicating your whole life to a child that has no chance sounds terrible.

Waving Seth Rogen GIF by NEIGHBORS

It’s why so many Jewish couples like Seth Rogen are choosing not to have kids, because they know if they have a Jewish son, it’s over. They’ll have to knife rape them to appease their schizo family, and it’s over for them before it began. Then you have to dedicate the rest of your life to raising your mutilated child knowing he’s doomed for failure.

It was not long after the WW2 and there was a famine, they were traveling and camping in forests, having a newborn was a too much for them, but God forbid they stopped fucking and not making babies.
Please tell me you called her out on this shit.

Please tell me you called her out on this shit.
She killed herself when i was a kid. She hated my mom and me and my siblings, always cold to us. Never liked her tbh, my dad told me that story much later in life.

I think all babies are ugly.

Caring about how ugly/beautiful a baby is, sounds like pedophilia to me :feelsjuice:

Women can't be Pedos, :feelsjuice: I guess.

The funny thing is they lack the self awareness to realise they are the more prominent factor for nugly kids being born more times then not.