Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women and even most men don't seem to understand how easy women have it

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's weird, right?

I guess it's because very few people have actually experienced it from both sides (people who have tried dressing as the other gender in a social experiment, who are trans, etc), so you need to be quite intelligent and abstract-minded to truly imagine it and understand it.

Personally I go quite easy on myself because of this and don't beat myself up for struggling sometimes to keep up with some of the women I know - it really is life on easy mode and you could drive yourself nuts trying to keep up with someone playing on a "setting" like that :)

The avg western man is a cucked faggot so that doesn't surprise me in the least

I would say that men have it physically easier while women have it socially easier. However, due to technology, physical features aren't that important any more, thus the life of women is way easier in total.

It's definitely spreading tbh, at least among men. The last time I was out with the group I usually hang out with, some of the guys there started legit saying stuff that could've been posted here, saying that women have it all easier and then they showed the rest of us a clip of some Czech streamer spewing blackpills on his channel and saying that women have their entire lives free, which triggered some cuck so much they made an entire website just for that rant:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@vitecek_kralopic/video/7125390665604680966

It's weird, right?

I guess it's because very few people have actually experienced it from both sides (people who have tried dressing as the other gender in a social experiment, who are trans, etc), so you need to be quite intelligent and abstract-minded to truly imagine it and understand it.

Personally I go quite easy on myself because of this and don't beat myself up for struggling sometimes to keep up with some of the women I know - it really is life on easy mode and you could drive yourself nuts trying to keep up with someone playing on a "setting" like that :)

Don't flatter yourself, it's not that difficult. It was obvious to most people throughout history. It required technological progess creating distance between us and our own nature in combination with decades of propaganda for things to end up like this. The core reason isn't stupidity, normies aren't too stupid to see what's up, they are group-oriented and have no incentive to go against the zeitgeist. We have, because we are outsiders, but even on here all that happened was a differend kind of group think developing.

At the very root of this, I think, is that for a large part of our recent evolutionary history navigating social reality successfully was more important for your survival / total inclusive fitness than navigating objective, physical reality.

Intelligence didn't really take off in the competition against nature, it was selected for most strongly in the competition against each other, as part of PvP not PvE. Finding loopholes in the ruleset your society runs on, tricking others while avoiding their schemes, those are the type of competitions that made us into what we are today.

You could be a 400+ pound foid and men will still simp for you

The real JBW is Just Be Woman.

Imagine how many women would be having mental breakdowns if it was just as difficult for them as it is for us.

It would be chaos, I'd think.

Imagine how many women would be having mental breakdowns if it was just as difficult for them as it is for us.

It would be chaos, I'd think.
lmao 99% of foids would be cutting and 'attempting' suicide then

Foids get 'depressed' and angsty already despite not having real problems jfl

lmao 99% of foids would be cutting and 'attempting' suicide then

Foids get 'depressed' and angsty already despite not having real problems jfl
All of their "problems" would be solved if they were to give up their whorish ways but they won't cuz it gives them too much of a dopamine kick

Even in the 3rd world where it's life or death the male will be killed and the foid kept as a concubine and she'll enjoy it.

they are group-oriented and have no incentive to go against the zeitgeist. We have, because we are outsiders,
Yeah good point, the reason we are seen as so edgy and stuff is because we do not get what the normies do (sex and love)
Makes me think of the losers you see on IT that are betabuxxing some whore, they dont want to give that up even if it is pathetic and be left with nothing.

The avg western man is a cucked faggot so that doesn't surprise me in the least
True , feminism has turned the average man into ultimate soybois cucks soyciety is now a fucking joke :lul:

It's weird, right?

As of 2023,less then 0.1% of the world population is truly blackpilled.In curryland alone that number would barely exceed 100k people and that out of 2 billion+ and growing population