Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women and LGBT should be allowed on here

whatgoes

whatgoes

Banned
-
100% - Ew
Not only men are incels

fed
1659658170382863-gif.651372

GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER GREYCUCK TRANNY SCUMFUCK FAGGOT

This deserves instant ban. AND I MEAN INSTANT INSTANT BAN. BAN HIS CUCKED WHITE-KNIGHT ASS.

what the fuck happened to all the mods?

OP if he doesnt get banned for this
Diabolical laughter

Banned for having a different opinion nice
No, not just any opinion. An objectively stupid opinion. And unfortunately for you, that stupid opinion happens to be against the rules.

Yes, only men can be incels because both women and LGBT people have the support of everyone including the media, whereas we are despised and receive no support from anyone for being ugly men. They are encouraged for just existing, we are ostracized for just thinking. If you can not see that, you're either a foid or a fag LARPing as a man. Do we really need to spell it out for you? You're a cuck who has less braincells to rub together than most sea creatures combined if you think women or LGBT people can be incels. Ban him.

October faggot

Also this is the only space in the world without foids retard

JoinedOct 14, 2022

go fucking kys faggot

I don't think he should have been banned for that. He is not a fakecel, a woman or a fag. He just has a broad view of inceldom and that's why he thought these people should be included.

girl != incel

ALL WOMEN LIVE IN TUTORIAL MODE
GTFOH

I don't think he should have been banned for that. He is not a fakecel, a woman or a fag. He just has a broad view of inceldom and that's why he thought these people should be included.

I agree with this take. Users should never be banned just for suggesting that the rules should be changed. That’s not breaking the rules.

The ban of the OP shows that the mods here are being emotional and opinionated instead of enforcing the rules on a purely logical basis.