Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women are actually aware of the blackpill

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Why wouldn't they be? It's literally ingrained in their nature. They may have different words -- or none at all -- to describe it, but in general they know, deep down, that the tenets of the blackpill are completely true.

They will often feign ignorance in order to make themselves seem better to cucks who still believe that looks are unimportant in dating.

To quote someone from a groupchat I was/am still in: "she kept saying that she had blackpill stories -- she's female, literally all she has are blackpill stories"

I genuinely don’t know if foids are blackpilled deep down and know that they just virtue signal meaninglessly or if they actually believe in the just world fallacy. Foids are pretty dumb.

of course they are. they know that looks are everything because that's what they care about the most.

they just can't admit it because it makes them seem shallow

Why wouldn't they be? It's literally ingrained in their nature. They may have different words -- or none at all -- to describe it, but in general they know, deep down, that the tenets of the blackpill are completely true.

They will often feign ignorance in order to make themselves seem better to cucks who still believe that looks are unimportant in dating.

To quote someone from a groupchat I was/am still in: "she kept saying that she had blackpill stories -- she's female, literally all she has are blackpill stories"

There is not a day in my life where I don't want to try out that new hammer on a foid skull.
In Postal 2.
Good game, very fun. Good developer, still going strong.
Everybody should play Postal 2 and write a nice message to the team.
Good guys.

Even a 10 year old foid is 1000x more aware of it than a 10 year old boy.

There is not a day in my life where I don't want to try out that new hammer on a foid skull.
In Postal 2.
Everybody should play postal 2 and write a nice message to the team.
Good guys.
I am very excited for POSTAL 4. I actually paid full price for it because I want to support RWS.

Of course I cannot wait to throw diseased cow head on foid. In POSTAL 2, naturally.

They are not. They really honestly think that personaliteehee is everything but for some reason(jfl) handsome guys give them tingles teehee and they think it's because of his confidence lol women are primitive creatures they don't know jack shit about anything.

If she's not sucking my cock and cleaning my sock then she shouldn't be out of the block and if such opportunity doesn't knock then I'm going to Bangkok.

They ARE the blackpill.

I am very excited for POSTAL 4. I actually paid full price for it because I want to support RWS.

Of course I cannot wait to throw diseased cow head on foid. In POSTAL 2, naturally.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
My man, Anthrax for the foid scum, as it should be.

I tried to find that old clip with Rick Hunter, the postal dudes voice actor. He did some work for a local news station. It was funny as fuck, imagine Duke Nukem reading the news, like that.

Also, high praise for supporting RWS, they are doing a good job, it really is a work of love, that franchise. If you can call it that jfl.

In Postal 2.
Good guys.

Of course they are. Of-fucking-course they are!
but they continue to feed blue pill advice to the idiot cucks and soys that believe them. It is in their best interest to convince guys that blue pill advice is reality.

They lie about the black pill so that they can virtue signal with impunity. This increases their social capital and status, opening up access to higher tier, higher status chads.

It's their instincts. They just act like things besides looks matter because they know there will be a lot of suicides and ERs, as well as men dropping out of society. They have an obligation to the Western governments to lie about it because if the truth was widespread... society would destroy itself at a rapid rate.

It's their instincts. They just act like things besides looks matter because they know there will be a lot of suicides and ERs, as well as men dropping out of society. They have an obligation to the Western governments to lie about it because if the truth was widespread... society would destroy itself at a rapid rate.

Probably one reason why western governments love women and take it on themselves to seek to try to punish anyone that speaks badly about them.

Completely disagree, scientific studies have shown women are far less self aware about their likes and dislikes. They are just stupid in other words compared to men, who are more self aware.

Probably one reason why western governments love women and take it on themselves to seek to try to punish anyone that speaks badly about them.
I think the first people who will serve long prison sentences or be executed in America for simply saying something critical of someone will be incels saying something about foids.

I think the first people who will serve long prison sentences or be executed in America for simply saying something critical of someone will be incels saying something about foids.

'Online misogyny' will probably become a 'hate crime' at the very least in some US cities by the 2030s just like it is in the UK.

You have to hope that hate speech laws don't become normalized in the US and privacy protections for people saying unpopular things isn't weakened or done away with.
But the trend points to those things happening.

'Online misogyny' will probably become a 'hate crime' at the very least in some US cities by the 2030s just like it is in the UK.

You have to hope that hate speech laws don't become normalized in the US and privacy protections for people saying unpopular things isn't weakened or done away with.
But the trend points to those things happening.
Feminism won't stop until all non chad men are in slave camps and have no rights. The non chad men will be drugged up with lots of "anti psychotic" (((medications))) and they will have to "earn" their right to speak to each other for 5 minutes after fifty hours of hard labor. Outside of "speaking privilege time", they will put electric cages around our mouths so we can't even vocalize the pain of our bloodied feet. When it's "social time" they will assign us a speaking partner to speak with for five minutes under supervision of an armed bull dyke guard. Free speech and really, every right we ever had ended when femasites were given the right to vote. Foids are socially Left and economically far, far, medieval Right... Their ideal leader is a female version of a mix between Stalin, Pontius Pilate, and King Harod Antipas.

Feminism won't stop until all non chad men are in slave camps and have no rights. The non chad men will be drugged up with lots of "anti psychotic" (((medications))) and they will have to "earn" their right to speak to each other for 5 minutes after fifty hours of hard labor. Outside of "speaking privilege time", they will put electric cages around our mouths so we can't even vocalize the pain of our bloodied feet. When it's "social time" they will assign us a speaking partner to speak with for five minutes under supervision of an armed bull dyke guard. Free speech and really, every right we ever had ended when femasites were given the right to vote. Foids are socially Left and economically far, far, medieval Right... Their ideal leader is a female version of a mix between Stalin, Pontius Pilate, and King Harod Antipas.

That's the end goal of feminism yeah.
And I've seen a lot of feminists say they want to put incels "to work" and hard labor so that incels don't have time to complain or notice the way women are more frequently treating non chad men badly.

What's more is that when Gen Z women come of age they are going to be really bitter that they haven't locked down a chad and like Millenial women will take it out on non chad men in their generation.
Social media and the mainstream media will also convince them that there is a war on women because they non chad men aren't paying enough of their share toward supporting women's needs. Have you noticed how many Millenial women think there is a war on women in the US and are becoming really bitter?

They are blackpilled but they want to keep men bluepilled

of course they are. they know that looks are everything because that's what they care about the most.
can confirm, my mom actually rejected a perfect gentleman with high-IQ just because he was a little pudgy (like maybe 25% BF compared to her 55%) and went with this low-IQ asshole because he's lean even though treats us all like shit and steals

Never underestimate how retarded a foid can be

they just can't admit it because it makes them seem shallow
this is it, this is the answer
/thread

Would a card hustler admit he's counting or has pocket cards on his person? No of course not so why would foids admit something that may get them hit.
can confirm, my mom actually rejected a perfect gentleman with high-IQ just because he was a little pudgy (like maybe 25% BF compared to her 55%) and went with this low-IQ asshole because he's lean even though treats us all like shit and steals
Makes me wanna beat her with a stick ngl.

Last edited:
In Postal 2.
Good guys.
This cant be good for me but i feel great

What blackpill stories did she have? I would like to hear about them. What groupchat does she frequent?

This cant be good for me but i feel great

JFL, best game ever.
Lol that part when he pisses on his dads grave and gets kidnapped by the inbred hillbillies.
It's very replayable too.

"Uooh did someone slaughter a goat in here?"

We are aware of the blackpill too. It's just the society bluepilling everybody into making us to believe foids are some kind of noble creatures, when they are all undeveloped XX monkeys.

Virtue signalling off the fucking roof.
I got into an arguement on r*ddit with a foid about height being important for male attractiveness.
She said she "didn't date short guys because they were all insecure about it"
I cited stats showing how taller men reproduce more etc.
and she said taller mens higher reproductive status must be due to them having more confidence on average......
The mental gymnastics is insane.

Women are certainly aware of the blackpill. I will repeat it again for you lurkers....

WOMEN ARE AWARE OF THE BLACKPILL

They are blackpilled but they want to keep men bluepilled

It is in their best interest to keep men blue-pilled. If women admit the following....
  • they're always on the lookout for someone more attractive and/or wealthier while they're in long term relationships
  • they have racial preferences in dating, with whites and blacks at the top and Indians and Asians at the bottom
  • feminism has simply shifted provider roles, from husband to state, and that they're not as independent as they claim
  • that modern women pick and choose the good and bad parts of sexism (examples: paying for dates and pulling out chairs -- keep; being told what to wear --- bad)
Then the vast majority of men would say "Fuck it". If the blackpill goes mainstream, women are screwed, because they will be forced to become truly independent and have to take the shitty dangerous jobs that "independent women" avoid, and will no longer have "bodyguards on demand" (i.e. the whiteknights) when they're faced with a dangerous situation

What blackpill stories did she have? I would like to hear about them. What groupchat does she frequent?
Nigga. That being said, she was talking about being a whore and lusting after Chad’s cock, naturally. It was a politigram groupchat, so basically alt right circlejerk shit.

They are aware, they just don’t care

Nigga. That being said, she was talking about being a whore and lusting after Chad’s cock, naturally. It was a politigram groupchat, so basically alt right circlejerk shit.

Do you have a link to it?