Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are aristocrats and monarchs. Men are peasants, slaves, and destitutes.

Women can be aristocrats only if they have rich chad like aristocrats.
Without male aristocrats there is no fucking useless foid toilets who think they are something special and unique :lul: :lul:

I NEED A FUCKING REVOLUTION NOW

Why was I born into ugly and poor life

Women can be aristocrats only if they have rich chad like aristocrats.
Without male aristocrats there is no fucking useless foid toilets who think they are something special and unique :lul: :lul:

Not true at all. Even without men's help, women, by virtue of their intoxicating sexuality, can amass a huge amount of wealth, social status, influence, and sire a whole narcissistic cult of worship of their bodies.

Not true at all. Even without men's help, women, by virtue of their intoxicating sexuality, can amass a huge amount of wealth, social status, influence, and sire a whole narcissistic cult of worship of their bodies.
Its only because of their beauty they dont have any skills to acomplish anything

Except for Chad

Built like an oak tree.

There is hardly anything aristocratic about toilets.

Aristocrat is a : soldier, a noble who is born and bred to be a killing machine not some overproud rostie

Owns a large swaths of land that are typically used for agriculture as opposed to some apartment dwelling cunt living in a large metropolis

White bitches are so over-rated Jesus Christ!!

There is hardly anything aristocratic about toilets.

Aristocrat is a : soldier, a noble who is born and bred to be a killing machine not some overproud rostie

Owns a large swaths of land that are typically used for agriculture as opposed to some apartment dwelling cunt living in a large metropolis
An aristocrat is basically a very privileged person. A socialite who is either of the ruling class, or closely associated with the ruling class. This describes women perfectly. Aristocrats don't have to be warriors to have socioeconomic status and influence.

An aristocrat is basically a very privileged person. A socialite who is either of the ruling class, or closely associated with the ruling class. This describes women perfectly. Aristocrats don't have to be warriors to have socioeconomic status and influence.
View attachment 1145497
The etymology of the word aristocrat comes from the Greek words (Αρίστος) means the best and (Κρατόσ) ruling or whatever, the best in the sense of doing the "best thing" which was warring and fighting for the collective good.

You might be right about the rulling part since democracy made them vote to use tax money they don't even make half of it or vote to fight wars they don't practipate in.

Foids are more like bearucrats since they are the ones who are making life enjoyable for the actual Aristocrats and the Aristocrats are the Chads.

Normies are peasents and we are the low scum pariahs, Dalits if you will

This is correct, and is easily observable both online & Irl through even the way they carry themselves: Whenever I see a foid walking around, she has 10x more natural confidence than most men I see. They also carry themselves in a manner which more or less says "I'm better & have more innate worth & value than everyone around me" even the lowest-tier fem"cels" behave in this manner.

This can, in part, be attributed to the fact foids have a much higher view of themselves than men:
And only women (not men) showed cognitive balance among in-group bias, identity, and self-esteem, revealing that men lack a mechanism that bolsters automatic preference for their own gender

This title also reminded me of all the times I had to assist foids who obviously mogged me in terms of wealth, money, status, etc. with a task, be it at work or college: It felt so degrading & emasculating. :feelsbadman: