Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are far more shallow and unempathetic than men

ElliotMogger

ElliotMogger

Professional misogynist
Women seem to have the reputation of being the gender that's more kind and cares about personality more than looks and are overall the "nicer" gender than men but i think it couldn't be farther from the truth women are far more cruel and mean than men and couldn't give less of a shit about personality as they all date abusive retarded chads.

You're discovering the basics of the blackpill, keep going :feelsthink:

2 + 2 = 4
A girl in my class was talking to another girl in the class about how men are shallow and only care about looks (i think the bitch got rejected by a chad because she was like at best a 6/10). I wanted to walk over to her and give her a reality check but I'm a coward so I instead posted what i would have said to her here.

A girl in my class was talking to another girl in the class about how men are shallow and only care about looks
You have to understand, they aren't wrong if you see the world as they do. They only consider the top 5% or so of males as "men" and those Chads sure are shallow.

I believe so, there will be a time when an incel will be able to order a sex doll according to their preferences, so any incel can have a giga stacy like margot robbie to be able to use it whenever they need it.

A girl in my class was talking to another girl in the class about how men are shallow and only care about looks (i think the bitch got rejected by a chad because she was like at best a 6/10). I wanted to walk over to her and give her a reality check but I'm a coward so I instead posted what i would have said to her here.
The retard probably rejected her looks match. God, I hate foids!

This wouldn't work. Foids are immune to reality check because they are all narcissists. They shape reality as their narcissism and entitlement demands, not as truth or fallacy.